Profile for I. Weber > Reviews

An Ancient Muse
An Ancient Muse
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !!!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: An Ancient Muse (Audio CD)
This is one of my absolute favourites by this artist, together with "The Mask and the Mirror". It is incredibly evocative, and I can (and do ) listen to it for hours. Highly recommend !

Animal Pillow/Cushion - PINK CAT - fold up huggle pet pal, kitten
Animal Pillow/Cushion - PINK CAT - fold up huggle pet pal, kitten

5.0 out of 5 stars OOOH, it's a CAT...and PINK !!!, 17 May 2014
Bought this for an acquaintance of mine...who loves dogs...Just couldn't resist this one ! Lovely, soft, cuddly, great quality. Use it, and never be lonely on an airline again !

To Drive The Cold Winter Away
To Drive The Cold Winter Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic !, 17 May 2014
I am a fan of Ms. Mckennitt for some time now, and this, like all her "wintry" stuff, is among my favourites of her. Listen and be whisked away into a different sphere of life. BEAUTIFUL !

Weird Fish Womens Laverna Velvet Coat 18 Mid Blue
Weird Fish Womens Laverna Velvet Coat 18 Mid Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Sir, can I have some more?, 17 May 2014
...or, in a non-Dickensian way of expression: LOVE it !!! So much so, I hope they produce more of them, in many more colours, so I can buy at least one more!!! Pretty please? Great colour, lovely and soft, highly recommend...except they're all sold out now...

Nothing But The Truth
Nothing But The Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing but first class blues, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Nothing But The Truth (Audio CD)
Seals is one of THE most under-rated musicians out there. All of the pieces on this album are sublime and I HIGHLY recommend all of his albums. A great shame he never got the acknowledgement he deserved in his life-time. Van Gogh of the blues...I rest my case.