Profile for Cub > Reviews

Content by Cub

Cub

Ladies 1 Pair Totes Natural Wool Blend Marl Slipper Sock with Solid Plain Cuff In 2 Colours - One Size - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars best slipper socks, 1 April 2013
This is my third pair of totes slipper socks, I buy one pair a year and they last!
I prefer them to slippers as they stay on, and dont make my feet sweat!
The grip is excellent, I have tiled floors and they are great for this.
The elastic around the ankle isnt too tight but doesnt get baggy with washing.

The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree)
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful and magical, 1 April 2013
I bought the this story and two others from the collection to read to my two daughters aged 4 and 6. We read a chapter or two per night.
They have adored the stories and they have given us lots to talk about. They are great for shared reading and learning new vocabulary.
highly reccommend these books.

Oh Dear!
Oh Dear!
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Oh Dear! (Board book)
I originally bought this book for my first daughter who loved it. My second daughter (1yr) has now claimed it as her favourite. The flaps are easy to open. They seem to love the repetetiveness of it and both know the words off by heart by just looking at the pictures. A fabulous book< every child should have a copy.

Girls Pink Velcro Disney Princess Trainers - Pink - UK 9
Girls Pink Velcro Disney Princess Trainers - Pink - UK 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Trainers, 2 Dec 2010
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter and she adores them. They fit well as the velcro can be made tight. I bought a size bigger than she is and they dont slip or rub. Any little girl who like Disney princesses will love these!