Profile for Mr. D. Tuffin > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Tuffin

Mr. D. Tuffin "tuffers" (Gillingham, Kent)

Page: 1 | 2
First4magnets 20mm x 10mm Thick Strong/ Powerful N42 Neodymium Magnet with 11Kg Pull
Price: 5.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive!, 11 April 2014
Does exactly what it should. Very strong and at a good price. I used it in a science lesson to make a loudspeaker.

Wilton 13in Angled Spatula, Black
Wilton 13in Angled Spatula, Black
Offered by eMarkooz
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 21 Aug 2013
Good, sturdy product. Feels expensive and professional but comes at a good price. Used it with my daughter for cake icing just this week.

Mens Body Mini Micro Wet & Dry Cordless Shaver Razor Waterproof Travel
Mens Body Mini Micro Wet & Dry Cordless Shaver Razor Waterproof Travel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 21 Aug 2013
I use this while camping. It is small and can be used wet and dry. It's never going to give you the shave of a razor but it's better than sharp bristles on the wife or daughter's faces. Very handy for travel.

NT Labs Pond Aid Barley Straw Twin pack
NT Labs Pond Aid Barley Straw Twin pack
Offered by POND SUPPLIES UK
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 21 Aug 2013
I had to break the small bale in half as my pond is tiny but after having the pond go green every time I re-filled it, after about 6 weeks this started to work and I could actually see the pondweed and four little goldfish again.

Walther Classic Extra Large Blue Traditional Photo Album - 80 Sides
Walther Classic Extra Large Blue Traditional Photo Album - 80 Sides

5.0 out of 5 stars great big album!, 21 Aug 2013
Being one of those people who likes the idea of thousands of digital images but is scared a techno crash might delete them, i like to have something I can paw through with a cuppa. This is a big album and I have managed to get all of the best photos from the last two years in it. I will buy another.

Sourcingmap Faux Leather T Type 9V Battery Clip Connector(Pack of 20) - Black
Sourcingmap Faux Leather T Type 9V Battery Clip Connector(Pack of 20) - Black
Offered by ULTRA TOP-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 21 Aug 2013
I bought these to do a few little science experiments with my daughter. The wires are very thin and you'll need wire strippers to get bare ends but that's no problem. Good product.

HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
Price: 91.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not print in greyscale and uses ink like it's fresh air!, 21 Aug 2013
I have had to send this back because not only was my one producing streaky prints, it became clear very quickly that the yellow ink runs out faster than the rest. Once one ink runs out the printer won't operate. This means HP have you just where they want you. The fact that you can't print coloured files in greyscale also means you soon run out of ink. This is not mentioned in any of the information accompanying the printer. The air printing works ok but there are better options out there. There are hundreds of people on the HP forum complaining about the same issues. I'm not buying HP again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2013 8:10 AM GMT

SolarFlair LED, solar-powered string lights (50 Sparkling Pendant style red, green, blue, yellow and white lights). Water and weather resistant to IP44 specification. Large (76 sq.cm.) Solar Panel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 11 April 2012
I am always dubious about solar lighting as they rarely produce sufficient light. These aren't mega-bright but they look great in my conservatory. They will eventually go around a tree in the garden. The box arrived on time and they were already charged so i could see the effect straight away. I then left them in the (dim) light for a few hours and they remained on for several hours and it is only April. I am sure they will be brighter and on for longer in the height of summer.

Snow Max Blue
Snow Max Blue
Offered by KullerTrulla (Preise inkl. gesetzl.MwSt)
Price: 35.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow fun, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Snow Max Blue (Sports)
This product arrives spot on time and despite the fact that the fist spate of snow had gone, I was not disappointed as a new wave soon followed. I began by simply dragging my little four year old around to the shops and park - low friction and an easy job. But then the fun started as soon as we found a slope of any type - on we'd go and away! The break works well as long as you use it early and prolonged. Don't expect to whiz down a slope, see a tree and effect a perfect emegency stop. The sledge is robust and seems very safe. A great buy.

Not sure about educational value unless your youngsters need to know about friction coefficients or are studying velocity but I'd certainly give it marks for fun.

Waspinator single pack
Waspinator single pack
Offered by green gardener
Price: 5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Waspinator, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Waspinator single pack
It's only the middle of June but I have to admit I haven't seen hide nor hair of a wasp as yet. The proof of the pudding will be the height of summer when BBQ season is in full flow but for now, it seems to be working. I will update in August but it looks good so far. I have one under the parasol on the patio and one under a large bush at the back of the garden. Important there are no existing nests there though or it won't be effective. Aparently the wasps already in situ won't be intimidated by a new nest appearing.

Page: 1 | 2