Profile for osk > Reviews

Content by osk

osk

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 21 Dec. 2015
Doesn't charge my Nokia Lumia 735.

Finlux 19-Inch 720p HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Finlux 19-Inch 720p HD Ready LED TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 11 Sept. 2015
Amazing Monitor, still early days but I love the input, the menu, the on TV buttons, the remote and possible most of all, the incredible viewing angles.

Pixel Gun 3D - Block World Pocket Survival Shooter with Cooperative Multiplayer (minecraft style edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it seems, 1 Dec. 2013
Honestly, I thought this game would be really good, I was wrong. While it is alright, it is a bit dual and the controls are a bit clunky.

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions

1.0 out of 5 stars warning-do not download, 1 Sept. 2013
Something that people should know is that two unique security apps have flared up a warning that this app will place adverts on the carousel and is generally not a very safe app that should NOT be downloaded, I would be very careful with this.
Just as a point one of the security apps was Lookout security (I cannot remember what the other one was) but it just said about some sort of advertising program.

H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock
H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book, 7 Jun. 2013
Not too much more to say but I love the whole series. My only flaw is the constant cliff hangers

Earthfall
Earthfall

4.0 out of 5 stars Earthfall, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Earthfall (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to anyone over the age of about 15; I only say this because there are a lot of different characters and it can get quite confusing at times.
Otherwise, it is an amazing book that is quite easy to sink your teeth into.