Profile for kengrey > Reviews

kengrey

Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Dark Aces
Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Dark Aces

5.0 out of 5 stars great little webcam, 12 May 2013
I was looking for a replacement webcam as my old one wouldnt work with windows 7 what a great item cheap and crisp pictures, my skype contacts commented on how clear and bright the video is

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 64-bit, English, 1 Pack, DSP OEI (PC) (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 82.52

5.0 out of 5 stars windows 7 or xp, 12 May 2013
as an xp user I was dubious about Windows 7 after as i had heard Vista(the successor to xp) wasnt that good but there was no need to worry as this OS is a doodle to use

Zoostorm 7877-1026 Value Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-2130 3.4GHz Processor, 500GB HDD, 8GB DDR3, Intel HD Graphics, DVD-RW)

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargain, 12 May 2013
this pc is a vast improvement on my old pentium 4 and with the addition of a GT630 graphics card does everything I need of it only faster much faster.

El Kilo
El Kilo
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 2 April 2013
This review is from: El Kilo (MP3 Download)
I heard one track of this on Desert Island Discs and thought I would purchase the album, I have very Catholic tastes where music is concerned and I was very pleased to add this to my collection as is it a great album.

PowerPlanet compatible Fujifilm RR-80 remote cord for FUJIFILM FinePix HS20EXR, HS25EXR, HS28EXR, HS30EXR, S20 Pro, S100FS, S200EXR, S9000, S9100, S9500, S9600, IS-1, X-E1, X-S1
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars does what is required of it, 2 April 2013
bought this item instead of the Fuji one as it is alot cheaper, I have had no problems with it as it does what is required of it.

MSI GeForce GT630 Nvidia Graphics Card (4GB, PCI-E 2.0 x16)
MSI GeForce GT630 Nvidia Graphics Card (4GB, PCI-E 2.0 x16)
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars is a vast improvement over my previous card (GT220), 2 April 2013
Bought this item to replace my Geforce GT220 card and I am not disappointed I will be replacing my current pc this month and will have no qualms about moving this card to it.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch #BM6010-55E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch #BM6010-55E
Price: 96.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen eco-drive, 19 Jan 2012
I bought this watch as my every day timepiece and because I already own a Citizen eco-drive which I wear on special occasions.
The main plus feature is that I will never have to buy batteries again but in addition it is a very understated yet still stylish watch and value for money, I only paid 83, a bargain you will agree.
All in all I would recommend this watch 100%.