Profile for Nani Pam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA
PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership [Online Game Code] PS4, PS3, PSVITA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Oct 2014
Perfect. I got the code instantly after payment.

1x PCL Digital Tyre Pressure & Depth Gauge Self-calibrating with a 90 second auto power off function Safety, Workshop & Welding
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Aug 2014
Bought for my husband who says it it is perfect.

Padders Women's Carmen Black Fleece and Fur Lined 417 7 UK
Padders Women's Carmen Black Fleece and Fur Lined 417 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2014
Padders are the only slippers I've bought since my first pair 5 years ago, nothing else will do for me. They are extremely comfortable, imagine walking on clouds and this is how comfortable they are. I would say if you have a narrow foot these might not be suitable as I do think they are a wide fit. They have a rubber sole so they are perfect for nipping outside and they don't slip at all. I usually buy the 'Repose' style but I've been suffering with swollen feet in this hot weather and these are perfect due to the gap at the front. I highly recommend these.

JAPONESQUE Precision Eyelash Curler
JAPONESQUE Precision Eyelash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 July 2014
I originally bought some eyelash curlers for a couple of pounds from Superdrug but really struggled to curl all of my lashes at the same time because they were so big and I soon realised that a smaller pair would be better. I bought these and they are perfect. It does take a little while to get used to them but after a couple of days I was up and running. It takes 3 goes on each eye (inner, middle and corner) so does take a bit more time but the effect is so worth it and the curl lasts all day with no problem.
I have a slight negative. One of the black rubbers fell off on one handle after about a week and even though it can easily be put back on mine kept falling off. I used the rubber on the bigger eyelash curler I'd bought and this has solved the problem.
So yes I highly recommend these and if you go on the Japonesque website you can get free replacement rubbers for life.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2014
Of course we all want the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but not all of us can afford to spend around £40 for it, me included. I haven't tried the UD palette so can't say how this compares but this in it's own right is a brilliant palette. The colours are highly pigmented especially the black one as I found out to my horror at 6.30am this morning whilst trying it for the first time. The colours blend together beautifully and are lovely and silky to apply. Although the applicator supplied isn't too bad I probably won't use it as I prefer my Real Techniques brushes. My only negative is that there are 9 shimmery shades and 3 matte shades all of which I will use but as I'm in my fifties I would have preferred more matte shades.
I'm going to order another one of these before word gets around and they become unavailable.

Police To Be The Illusionist Eau de Toilette Spray for Him 40 ml
Police To Be The Illusionist Eau de Toilette Spray for Him 40 ml
Offered by The Fragrance Counter

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson loved this, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 15 year old Grandson for Christmas and he was really pleased with it. He said it smelled great.

Berghaus Men's Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Black 80020 B50 9 UK
Berghaus Men's Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Black 80020 B50 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd pair for hubby., 1 Dec 2013
My husband's last pair lasted 4 years with daily use. The leather on both boots started cracking so rendering them useless in the wet weather. He has now bought some Nikwax Conditioner and will use it on these new boots regularly so hopefully this will help. I would recommend a size up if you will be wearing heavy socks with them.

Nikwax Conditioner For Leather Leather Proofer & Conditioner - 1lt
Nikwax Conditioner For Leather Leather Proofer & Conditioner - 1lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for wet weather., 1 Dec 2013
My husband bought this at the same time as some Berghaus Hiking boots. His last pair of boots started cracking so hopefully this product will weather proof his new boots and also condition the leather. A good size and an excellent price.

BOOTS NO 7 LASH ADAPT MASCARE SHEAD BLACK
BOOTS NO 7 LASH ADAPT MASCARE SHEAD BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite mascara, 15 Nov 2013
Lash Adapt is my favourite mascara and to buy it at this price is a real bargain. However on first application the mascara did seem a little dry but 2 drops of facial toner ( a little tip if you don't already know ) a good shake and it is now perfect. Will definitely be buying more.

Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Oh So Special 13.2g
Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Oh So Special 13.2g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous palette, 2 Nov 2013
This is my 3rd Sleek palette so I obviously love them. This one contains 5 shimmery colours and 7 matte colours. For me all the colours are useable even the 2 pink ones as I love different colour combinations on my eyes so I'll love experimenting with these. Of course we'd all love the Urban Decay palette but it's too expensive for me and I am more than pleased with these Sleek palettes. I use a primer underneath and these last all day with no creasing and the colour stays true. I can't recommend these highly enough. The only very slight negative is that there isn't very much quantity wise of each of the colours, but my most used colours in my other 2 palettes have lasted me about 2/3 months of almost daily use so at this price it isn't really a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6