Profile for B J FLETCHER > Reviews

Content by B J FLETCHER

B J FLETCHER

Clarks Mens Casual Wirrel Beat Leather Sandals In Dark Brown Standard Fit Size 7
Offered by Clarks
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars light and comfortable sandal., 20 Aug 2014
they are comfortable light weight sandals,I feel they could be a little more sturdy . I wouldn't have wanted to have paid more for them . time will tell as to if they live up to the quallty of past Clarks products.

Stay The Night (featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore) [feat. Hayley Williams]
Stay The Night (featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore) [feat. Hayley Williams]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
This was for my daughter,she loves it.

Everything Is Awesome!!! (Feat. The Lonely Island)
Everything Is Awesome!!! (Feat. The Lonely Island)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars very catchy song., 18 Mar 2014
I downloaded this for my 10yr after he had seen the film,very catchy chorus and very silly lyrics.......
he loves love it and I can't help humming it while 'hating' it at the same time,if you know what I mean?!

Find Forbidden Island
Find Forbidden Island
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tikitastic!!, 4 Dec 2013
if you're an 'urban savage' you'll love the sounds and vibe of this album and if you're not you'll soon be converted.they really do spread ALOHA!

Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Routers (Complete Illustrated Guides (Taunton))
by Lonnie Bird
Price: 16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars as the title suggests.........Complete guide., 3 Dec 2013
great book for all skill levels,clearly set out,full of information,pictures and tips.I'm very pleased I chose this book it has helped me to learn and perfect new skills.

Back In Black (Made Famous By AC/DC)
Back In Black (Made Famous By AC/DC)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars AC/DC at their best, 3 Dec 2013
great song,an iconic track that has more than helped to make Iron man a watchable film.I downloaded this track for my son after he saw the film and he loves to listen to it while he plays with his toys,I play it in the car or out mountain biking.
great band,great track!

How to Draw Crazy Cars and Mad Monsters Like a Pro (Motorbooks Studio) (Motorbooks Studios)
by Thom Taylor
Price: 11.61

3.0 out of 5 stars quality of book is very poor,cheaply produced and badly printed.it's content however is well presented., 3 Dec 2013
contains a few good tips and some informative drawing guides for budding artist,some history and examples of different drawing styles.
paper quality and printing of the book is terrible,it looks like somebody ran it off using a failing home printer and all the pages are near see through.
not a total loss but,don't expect to be wowed.......

Material Girl
Material Girl
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a quirky and refreshingly cool version of the pop classic, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Material Girl (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this for my 6 yr old to be honest but,like most of WOTE's covers it is easily as catchy if not more so than the original by Madonna.they bring their own funky style to everyday popular songs and it is well worth checking out their other tracks.ENJOY!!

Roar
Roar

5.0 out of 5 stars my 6 yr old daughter loves this......., 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roar (MP3 Download)
Katy Perry is a real pop princess in my daughter's eyes.this track is up there with 'California girls' for its sing-along and dance about vibe.she appears to have a clean cut image too so I don't mind it be played to death..................