Profile for Mrs W > Reviews

Pyramid Bell Mosquito Net - Single/Double
Offered by Travel With Care
Price: 29.85

4.0 out of 5 stars No mossies got us, 15 July 2013
Great net, spent 2 weeks going in and out of jungle in Borneo, this was a great net...however we did buy a hanging kit for an extra fiver, which was perfect for hanging the net where we had to us the beams to hang the net from! No bites.

OAKLEY Fives Squared Sunglasses Grey Smoke
OAKLEY Fives Squared Sunglasses Grey Smoke
Offered by Shoedealer
Price: 79.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab glasses, 15 July 2013
Bought these initially in the airport, then lost them in the first hotel...loved them so much bought another pair....in the airport they were sold as women's, but online as men's...probably unisex.... Really comfy, and great price!

NIKE Dri-FIT Be Bold Nylon Ladies Capri, Black, M
NIKE Dri-FIT Be Bold Nylon Ladies Capri, Black, M

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab training shorts, 13 May 2013
Have loads of these, particularly like these as they have the seam down the front rather than the back. Downside is they are thicker material than others I have purchased.

Timex Sport Marathon Mid Size, LCD Display, White Resin Strap, Rose Gold Accents - T5K647
Price: 20.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab watch for price, 13 May 2013
Love this watch, face is perfect size for people who don't want a huge face that seem to be so popular at the moment. Also a great price.

Was slightly difficult to set the time...the minutes, however one I realised it had 2 time zones on it, I got I was trying to change the minutes on the 2 nd time zone!!!! Hence why it would only move in increments of 30 mins....once I'd Sussed that it was great, yet to wear it...it's for my holiday in 2 weeks...woop!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 9:11 PM BST