Profile for Elenor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Da Vinci Series 418 French Water Colour Brush Russian Squirrel Hair Size 2/0
Da Vinci Series 418 French Water Colour Brush Russian Squirrel Hair Size 2/0
Offered by The Society For All Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best brushes I have used and enjoy painting with it ..., 26 Aug. 2014
This is one of the best brushes I have used and enjoy painting with it a great deal because of the excellent results it produces.

Seawhite Watercolour Paper Pack of 10 350gm Sheets - A3-297x420mm
Seawhite Watercolour Paper Pack of 10 350gm Sheets - A3-297x420mm
Offered by Coln Gallery

5.0 out of 5 stars ... results gained from using this paper both surprised and pleased me and wouldn't have a problem using more, 26 Aug. 2014
The results gained from using this paper both surprised and pleased me and wouldn't have a problem using more.

Buddha & The Borderline: My Recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Buddhism, & Online Dating
by Kiera Van Gelder

5.0 out of 5 stars Have put of reading this book as I think it ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Have put of reading this book as I think it will be a difficult read. Although an important and worthwhile read for anyone with this disorder as well as a way to inform those without it. I believe there should be more books of this nature.

The Mind's Own Physician: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama on the Healing Power of Meditation
by John Kabat-Zinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love Dalai lama and though haven't read much as yet ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Absolutely love Dalai lama and though haven't read much as yet am happy just to see him on the cover of the book.

Arthouse Peaceful Buddha 3D
Arthouse Peaceful Buddha 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
Am very pleased with this canvas .Looks expensive and has the desired impact of focusing on peacefulness.

Tisserand Clary Sage Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9 ml
Tisserand Clary Sage Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
Love products by this company and never have any reason thus far to feel differently.

Food for the Heart: The Collected Sayings of Ajahn Chah
Food for the Heart: The Collected Sayings of Ajahn Chah
by Ajahn Chah

4.0 out of 5 stars I do not believe I will be disappointed with it, 26 Aug. 2014
I feel that I am going to gain so much from the reading of this book. I do not believe I will be disappointed with it.

Radical Self Acceptance
Radical Self Acceptance
by Tara Brach
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Am glad to have purchased it, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Radical Self Acceptance (Audio CD)
This is the first time I haven't drifted into sleep during a meditation. With a deeply relaxed manner about herself it seems to have a similar effect on myself as I listened. Am glad to have purchased it.

Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
by Rick Hanson

5.0 out of 5 stars simple useful and easy to follow advice that has me wondering ..., 26 Aug. 2014
simple useful and easy to follow advice that has me wondering why until I read some of this book I had not come up with the same idea to put into practice which is why its simplicity is so brilliant

Dark Nights Of The Soul: A guide to finding your way through life's ordeals
Dark Nights Of The Soul: A guide to finding your way through life's ordeals
by Thomas Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Have only recently begun to read this book but it ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Have only recently begun to read this book but it strikes a chord somewhere deep down and holds a view of much understanding on its title making it invaluable as and when it may be needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4