Profile for daisy.26 > Reviews

Content by daisy.26

daisy.26 (UK)

New Ladies Soft Large Floral Rose Print Maxi Scarf Hijab Wrap 8 Colours Ideal as a gift. exclusive to Accessorize-me. (CREAM)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scarf, 12 Jan. 2014
This is a really pretty scarf, nice and comfortable to wear, good quality and goes with most outfits, arrived in good time.

Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black M
Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black M
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 12 Jan. 2014
Great, bought as a Christmas present and was much appreciated. Very warm and smart looking and has a lovely fleece lining.

SONS OF ANARCHY - 7 - FRIDGE MAGNET 70mm x 45mm - IDEAL GIFT
SONS OF ANARCHY - 7 - FRIDGE MAGNET 70mm x 45mm - IDEAL GIFT

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jan. 2014
This really does make a cool present, I bought this for my friend and she loved it, I love how only true fans would know it's Sons of Anarchy as it has no writing on at all. Love it wish I got one for myself!

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 12 Jan. 2014
I just love my kindle, best thing I've bought in a long long while. You can do everything on it and take it anywhere. Perfect for watching movies and tv shows - I have lovefilm on it now and don't know why I didn't buy this kindle months ago. So easy to set up it comes with no instruction manual because you don't need it! Just switch on and away you go. Picture quality is also amazing, I've never had an iPad so I can't compare but must say I don't particularly want one because this has just about everything I need. Great for surfing the net and checking emails, not just for reading books!

TRIXES 7pc UV Gel Acrylic Nail Art Tips Builder Brush Pen Design Rounded Edge
TRIXES 7pc UV Gel Acrylic Nail Art Tips Builder Brush Pen Design Rounded Edge
Offered by SupplyEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan. 2014
These brushes are great, nice selection of sizes an look very pretty too! Very good for using on nails. Thank you.

Pantene Pro-V 24h Frizz Fighter Leave in Treatment Smooth and Sleek 150ml
Pantene Pro-V 24h Frizz Fighter Leave in Treatment Smooth and Sleek 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars please dont stop selling this product!!!, 12 Jan. 2014
I love this product and used to buy it all the time in the shops, why is it no longer sold in shops in the UK anymore? I haven't seen it anywhere here for a couple of years and I can't get anything else similar or nearly as good. I've got very dry frizzy hair and this works great at moisturizing and calming it, and also smells nice but not overpowering as some hair products can be. Please continue to sell this it's brilliant!

Magis Shellac / Gel Removal Wraps for Fingers or Toes. 20 Pack. (Acetone required, not supplied)
Offered by LN&B

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 12 Jan. 2014
Great, easy and quick to use and removes gel polish without too much hassle. And no soaking nails in acetone for hours and hours! Only thing is I think price is a bit much - 20 wraps don't go far, only both hands twice, would expect about double the amount of wraps. But great product.

Purple Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Purple Flip Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Flip Folio Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake, with free Screen Protector plus Touch Stylus Pen for New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" INCH Wi-Fi 16GB + 32 GB
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jan. 2014
Great, handy for protecting your kindle and stands up even on soft surfaces making it perfect to watch videos in bed without actually holding the kindle.