Profile for Dawn Horsfall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pic Collage
Pic Collage

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Pic Collage (App)
Really cool can add and edit pics from the web, your camera and more. Can download stickers for free and do tons of other stuff

Please follow me my name is
ellie_hanna_jenkins

Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD
Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD

4.0 out of 5 stars cool but shouldn't have to pay, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD (App)
This caught my attention because I have cut the rope and I love history. This is a mix of both and my sister had it so I decided to get it. Love the game itself very cute and challenging but does offer you some ridiculous deals with money, that's is TOTALLY not worth it.
My big moan though:
I had to pay 69p/69 coins for this, I would have got the free one but this hd one was the only one that came up. My sister has this game on her hudl but she DIDNT HAVE TO PAY!!! If you have a device With the Google play store, download the game on that device. I am very annoyed.
It's still a good game but we shouldn't have to pay that amount of money for it.

Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)

3.0 out of 5 stars cool but a bit..., 11 Aug 2014
I got this cos my friend recommended it it's cool. It's good in Classic, relay and arcade lightning but normal arcade and the rest is glitchy and doesn't pick up your finger tap so you fail! So annoying a good app but rly frustrating.

ooVoo Video Call, Text & Voice
ooVoo Video Call, Text & Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars really kl and easy to use, 1 Aug 2014
I got it today cos my friends not on Skype and she said get oovoo. I was rly reluctant 2 get it cos i thought it would be rubbish but I was totally wrong!!! Within 5 mins I knew my way around the app as if I'd had it for ages
Also you can take awesome photos with it with epic effects would recommend and is FREE
by Ellie
(Lotrgeek14) : p

Fruit Ninja Free
Fruit Ninja Free

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing and sooo additive, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fruit Ninja Free (App)
At first when it was recommended to me I was like, seriously? Slicing fruit? How boring!! But I have never been so wrong. Awesome so awesome. Get it.
There are 3 game modes:
Classic, slice all the fruit, you must not drop any. You get 3 lives. If you slice a bomb, game over.
Zen, over a minute, of slicing fruit, it doesn't matter if you drop some, but you don't get as many points at the end if you do. The bananas are normal and there are no bombs. You have no lives because you can't lose.
ARCADE!! BY FAR THE BEST MODE!! You have 1 minute to slice the fruit, if you drop one, like the Zen, it doesn't matter if you drop some, you just won't have as many points at the end. There are three types of bananas in this mode. One is freeze, which stops the time and slows everything down so you can get more combos, ONe is frenzy, with loads of fruit coming onto the screen at one time and the last is double points, which doubles your points. You have bombs, each time you hit one, 10 points are deducted. At the end, there is a big pomegranate, and you have to slice as much as you can on it. You get bonus points at the end as well.
There is starfruit which is like money on there. You can use this to buy new blades, backgrounds and helps in gameplay.
The helps in game play are bomb deflects, strawberry blasts and peaches. Get the game to find out more!
There are also chanllenges as well, ranging from easy to hard. For example, "slice all the kiwis in arcade mode and nothing else" or "activate all three bananas in arcade mode at the same time". Sensi also gives you a fruit fact after each game.
You can also play multiplayer as well.
It keeps a high score.
Get it now!!

By Ellie (11)

MY HIGH SCORE ON ARCADE MODE IS 774, WHATS URS???

MASH
MASH

4.0 out of 5 stars haha funny at first a bit longwinded, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: MASH (App)
I think this app is quite good. The outcome is very funny the first few times but it just repeats it self. Gets quite annoying really. It's long winded too. You have to enter four:
People to marry
Places or locations
Colours
Numbers
Jobs
Etc
If you press the button 'auto' it picks four people, places and stuff for you.
One other thing that is so frustrating and really gets on my NERVES :( is that sometimes and quite a lot when you open the app, it kind of cuts the screen in half so you can't see anything on the other side. That means that you can't press next in the game so you can't play it. Grrr. Maybe that's just on the kindle though. I don't know. But it does grate on me.

A conclusion. It's ok. Get it because it's free. Just don't expect too much.

Ellie (11)

The Ghost of Grania O'Malley
The Ghost of Grania O'Malley

5.0 out of 5 stars The best mm book ever, 17 Jun 2014
this is by far the best Michael morpergo book. I'm 11 and I love history and this portrays grace o mally perfectly. I'm so glad I bought this. I recommend to everyone. it's gripping.

The London Eye Mystery
The London Eye Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed would recommend, 17 Jun 2014
I was recommended this book by a teacher and I read it in one night. I couldn't put it down! It gets inside the head of a boy who has problems and let's you understand how he sees things differently. I think the plot to this story is amazing, it has many twists and turns and is a bit like a red herring. it makes you think something happened or somebody did something but actually the truth is unexpected. I love this book so much. Defiantly worth it (I'm 11). Buy it!

Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile

4.0 out of 5 stars really good would recommend, 2 Jun 2014
It's a cool app.
It has lots of different modes to play in and in all of them you CAN'T TOUCH THE WHITE TILES!!!!!
Classic Mode lets you clear a certain number of rows and counts how long it takes you to clear them. You can beat your score by getting quicker.
Arcade Mode lets you touch the black tiles whilst it's going really fast. You can beat your score by the number of tiles you've touched. This is my fave mode.
Relay Mode gives you ten seconds to clear as many rows as you can.
Relax Mode is like arcade mode but is slower and doesn't record your score or high score.
Music Mode lets you press the keys to make familiar tunes.
I really like this app but there is just one or two things that are maybe not so good.
Firstly, sometimes it doesn't pick up your finger touches which is quite frustrating and secondly, to get rid of the adverts, you have to pay ninety-nine pence! What a rip off!!
But overall I would recommend this fun, challenging and awesome app. It's free! So download it!
By the way, this is SOOOO much better than Tippy Tappy (tippy tappy is like this but is a pile of poop) .
This is really good so get it!
By Ellie

Tippy Tappy
Tippy Tappy

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, a bit disappointing, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tippy Tappy (App)
I saw this on my neighbours phone and it was still called tippy tappy but looked different. It was awesome, challenging and brilliant quality. This app, however, isn't very good quality and is hard to play as it keeps stalling. Thank goodness it was free!
By Lotrgeek