Profile for Hils > Reviews

Content by Hils

Hils

Toshiba E-CORE 10 Watt (60W Replacement) E27 (Edison Screw) LED Energy Saving Bulb

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great reliability for a product from a well known manufacturer, 8 July 2014
2 of the 3 bulbs ordered failed within 2 days. Not great reliability for a product from a well known manufacturer.

XLS Medical Fat Binder Tablets - Pack of 180
XLS Medical Fat Binder Tablets - Pack of 180

4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic weight loss, 29 April 2013
Anyone buying these and expecting drastic weight loss miracles, will probably be disappointed. What it does do is give you a helping hand, and a level of control for the 20% of the time where you might be less diet focused (IE, Weekends).
My husband and I have been using these for around 4 weeks - my husband has lost over a stone, and I have lost 10 pounds. We are on a calorie restricted diet for 75-80% of the time, but over the weekends we will have a takeaway and a few glassess of wine.

These pills form part of the weight loss solution for us - but not all of it. It seems to stop weight loss plateaus, stops you snacking, and regulates your digestion. What it won't do is - make you loose pounds when you are not dieting.

They are expensive, but at least they have scientific studies to back them up.

Good luck!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Adjustable Aubergine Wellington Boot W23706 5 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Adjustable Aubergine Wellington Boot W23706 5 UK
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 20 Aug 2012
Worth the money,
These boots are a must have if you live in semi rural conditions, or just somewhere with a lot of rain. Plenty of space in the calf and I often wear them with knee high socks under.

BabyBjörn Cup (Red)
BabyBjörn Cup (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Aug 2012
If like me your little one does not like sippy cups, and likes to drink out of similar cups to Mummy and Daddy, then this cup is great. Finally I can get my wee one to drink water at 1!

Chuggington Ride On
Chuggington Ride On

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality is represented in the price, 20 Aug 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chuggington Ride On (Toy)
Unfortunately you get what you pay for. The stickers were not put on straight, and the whole thing is just a bit cheap and nasty.
My 1 year old will occasionally play on it, but is my no means a fave toy.

I would avoid.

Tippitoes Nikki Bug Activity Mat
Tippitoes Nikki Bug Activity Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 18 July 2011
The thickness and quality of the material on this mat is what makes it a unique playing mat. Initially I was concerned that there was not enough gizmos and gadgets, but my baby has had it since he was 4 weeks old (now 14weeks) and he plays on it everyday for up to an hour at a time.
If you have hard wood floors or just want your baby to be on a cushioned, comfortable surface whilst playing - then this is the mat to get.

Pampers Change Mats - 5 x Packs of 12 (60 Change Mats)
Pampers Change Mats - 5 x Packs of 12 (60 Change Mats)
Offered by Pinglebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for any new mum, 18 July 2011
These portable change mats are fantastic for popping in your changing bag without taking up room, or having to worry about wiping down. We also have a lovely cotton changing table at home, we use these to protect it.
Would highly recommend.

Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera - Black (14.1 MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 Inch PureColor LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Digital.Camz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 July 2010
This camera is fantastic. I have had many camera's in the past including Sony. But this is by far the best one that I have had.
Cannot recommend it enough..