ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little tool, 1 Nov 2013
Really functional, shifts dusts from my sometimes neglected lenses brilliantly. The size is bigger than I expected so when squeezed produces a serious blow. Love the look of it as well.

An English Room
An English Room
by Derry Moore
Price: 20.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the small print!, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: An English Room (Hardcover)
I always find it off putting when a celebrity.....even a nice.....is put on a front cover to sell a book and normally won't buy it, but as I love interiors I bought it, it's ok but not what I had hoped for. Very few actual rooms but still reasonably interesting.

iPro 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3 - Red
iPro 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3 - Red
Offered by REMI DIRECT
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for!, 11 Sep 2013
For the price its ok, but the photograph didn't show that it is held together by a thick bit of black elastic and the ipad is held in red plastic. I shan't use it because I don't like it, but for the price and if you're not too fussy about the look, its ok.

Red Leather 360 Degree Rotating Smart Case for the New iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job....nicely!, 10 Sep 2013
very sturdy and grips my ipad firmly. The ability to be able to use the minipad portrait or landscape is excellent and now seems a no brainer! Have ordered same product for my full size ipad on the strength of how good this is, esp as the full size version is half the price of this one! Although it came with a sceen cover I never use one, I find them to fiddly and of no real benefit, so shall remain unused and shall give it to someone who will appreciate it more than me!

Women's Leopard Print Scarf - Wool winter scarves - Ladies animal print jacquard fashion pashmina -Beautiful and reversible winter scarfs for women and girls
Offered by LOVARZI
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as pressie but I kept it!, 18 Aug 2013
This was supposed to be a birthday present but when I saw it I kept it! Good quality and well worth the money

chinkyboo Vogue Zebra Print Scarf Animal Design Gift- Green
chinkyboo Vogue Zebra Print Scarf Animal Design Gift- Green
Offered by chinkyboo-CALTRAD
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 18 Aug 2013
The quality of the scarf for the price is amazing. The feel, the quality of the print and the size of the scarf are all good. The edging may be a bit flimsy but certainly not enough to detract from the overall value.

Excellent Women (VMC)
Excellent Women (VMC)
by Barbara Pym
Price: 7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars how refreshing, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Excellent Women (VMC) (Paperback)
i hadn't heard of Barbara Pym until I heard a discussion, on I think The Book Prog on Radio 4, and thought how interesting her own story was. Her books are a gentle read of a bygone age, set in the 50's, but full of English quirkiness that fulfills the need to be entertained by an ordinary life but has depth. A smile is never far away so can't be bad!

Draper 12914 Stack of Chairs Cover
Draper 12914 Stack of Chairs Cover
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and cheap!, 24 Jun 2013
Seems good quailty and covers my Strathwood wicker bistro chair perfectly! Other more expensive versions available but thought I'd give this a try and can only say I'm very pleased. Unfortunately it may get more use than I'd hoped this summer!

The Doings of that Pesky Baboon, The Maggoty Man.
The Doings of that Pesky Baboon, The Maggoty Man.
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy adventure with baboon and seagull in baggy pants!, 3 Mar 2013
Melvyn Grant is best known for his fantasy artwork ( Iron Maiden, Terry Pratchett etc) so was interested to sample his writng. It was a good read, especially the dark fantasy adventure, quite scary in places with believable weird characters. Pesky and the seagull in baggy pants are a formidable duo together with an odd assortment of chums tackling some pretty horrid evil stuff. Funny as well. Would recommend.

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-K Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom, 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie)

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, 8 Jun 2012
I have previously always had Canon cameras, but was sorely tempted when I saw the pictures taken by a number of fellow travellers in India using Panasonic. This camera is a joy! The camera body is excellent in both handle and the quality of build. It couldn't be more simple and pleasant to use. Interesting options to try, particulary like the panaroma option....once I followed the arrows! The 10x zoom combined with a Leica lens all make for a purchase I am more than happy with.

Page: 1 | 2