Profile for CTM > Reviews

Content by CTM

CTM

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Wait!!!, 27 Nov 2013
I can't believe I finished reading it!!!! I want to carry on reading..... I feel like crying now, can't wait for the next one..
Please be quick :)

Ethereal (Celestra Series Book 1)
Ethereal (Celestra Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I've read all and dont recomend...., 16 Aug 2013
Hi, I don't want to disappoint any of you guys... It's just my opinion. I've read all the series and believe me it was terrible. My problem is that when I start something I have got to finish it! And it was painful. However the first two books were "alright" and the last 6 a waste of money and time that I won't get it back. She is a little bitch that loves 3 different guys and have her way on them. There are 8 books in which could easily turn to 3 if you took out all the crap is written, but we all have different tastes and point of views. If I were you I would read some of those reviews in the last few books and see for yourself people's regret. Take care and good luck!

Wicked (Celestra Series Book 4)
Wicked (Celestra Series Book 4)
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars boooooriiing, 31 July 2013
100 pages would be enough..... She drags to much about herself towards any hot guy, disgusting little creature. get real!

Vex (Celestra Series Book 5)
Vex (Celestra Series Book 5)
Price: 2.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Little whore...., 31 July 2013
I'm tired of the Celestra story now, the writer is taking far too long to get to the point in these books, descriptions seem to be getting out of hand. She's supposed to be 16/17? and all she does is roll around with four different guys, she used to be strong, now shes whiny and throws herself at almost anybody 'ohhh Gage is my forever' 'Ohh but I could see me marrying Marshall.' 'Ohhh Logan is the one I should be with' 'Ohh I wonder what it would be like with Ellis' Sorry, but lets face it, the video that Chloe showed might have been a vindictive assault on Skyla's relationship with Gage, but for gods sake it was all bloody real, she whores herself about and then cries because her boyfriend found out about it, there's an important war going on but her problems always seem to take center stage. Logan was slowly dying and Skyla pranced around in dresses and cried over Gage! Grow up!