Profile for A. Wills > Reviews

Content by A. Wills

A. Wills (UK)

Little Friends Huge Rodent-Hive Rat Ferret Toy, Pink Polka Dot
Little Friends Huge Rodent-Hive Rat Ferret Toy, Pink Polka Dot

5.0 out of 5 stars My guinea pigs love this! It takes up a fair amount of ..., 13 Aug 2014
My guinea pigs love this! It takes up a fair amount of room in the cage but as it hangs they can still run underneath it. I am ordering another one so that I can swap them while one is being washed. Plenty big enough for two guinea pigs.

Medium Travel Vacuum Storage Bags for Clothes - 50x70cm - Pack of 6
Medium Travel Vacuum Storage Bags for Clothes - 50x70cm - Pack of 6
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value useful product, 26 Aug 2013
I ordered these bags to try and decrease the volume of some of my bedding and towels prior to moving. I wish I had ordered them sooner as they would have helped avoid some of my bedding from going mouldy in my damp fitted wardrobes! The only negatives I have is that the instructions were badly translated into English so not entirely clear but were pretty easy to figure out anyway. I also don't think I sealed a couple of the bags well enough and therefore they slowly leaked the air in and went back to normal size. However, they just needed re-sealing and doing again. I also found that the ones containing less were much easier to seal successfully than the really full ones so that is something to bear in mind. On the whole though, I thought this was a very useful and good value product!

Driving Test Success All Tests DVD 2013/14 Edition (Interactive DVD)
Driving Test Success All Tests DVD 2013/14 Edition (Interactive DVD)
Offered by Zartek UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comprehensive DVD, 15 April 2013
I liked the full coverage of everything available in one on this multi-disc DVD. There is plenty of hazard perception practise and exam tests to do. I only had a few minor issues with it mostly when I was playing the DVD on my laptop, through the XBox it seemed to work better. On some of the hazard perception practise exams it didn't always recognise my mouse clicks, it seemed to be related to particular clips as I let someone else have a go and they had the same problem. Also, in the practise theory questions it was a bit slow reacting to the answer I clicked which was a bit of a pain when you have to select multiple options. On the whole though for the price I thought it was a great DVD with everything you need included.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 10:58 AM BST

Forefront Cases NEW KINDLE 4 Pink Leather Case Cover with LED NIGHT READING LIGHT For New Amazon Kindle 4 / Wi-Fi 6" / Latest Generation October 2011 / New Kindle 4 WiFi
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 15 Nov 2012
Really happy with this nice pink case for my new Kindle. It protects it perfectly when it's being carried around in my handbag. Still able to use all the buttons while it is inside the case and the case doesn't make the kindle too bulky. Not sure I'm going to use the reading light but it was a nice extra. Was also very impressed with the speed of delivery as well, only took a day to arrive!

10 Minute Solution - Pilates [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 26 July 2012
I was unsure which Pilates DVD to choose, based on my ability level and the length of programme that different DVDs offered. However, I was very happy with this workout! I have being doing a weekly pilates class at my gym for the last 6 months and wanted a DVD so I could do extra practise at home with some guidance. The gym only offers one class weekly at a time I can make so I have been experimenting with DVDs for additional workouts! I like the fact you can mix and match the 10 min workouts or do them all together if you have time and that it packs in a lot of content into the time. At times the pace seems slightly fast but I was at no point confused as to what to do as all the moves are clearly explained and many have options based on you ability. There is a focus on breathing and making sure not to strain your back which is also good. I recognised some of the moves from the class and some were new. A few parts were challenging for me and therefore provide something for me to work up to.

Tunturi Gym Ball Basic (Anti Burst) 65cm
Tunturi Gym Ball Basic (Anti Burst) 65cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball Review, 3 Nov 2009
This ball was fine considering the price and I knew it came without a pump. However, it stated it was 65cm, but when inflated it seemed rather small and was significantly smaller than another 65cm ball of a different brand. Consequently, I measured it and it was in fact closer to 55cm and was not large enough that I could use it to sit at my desk which was what I really bought it for.