Profile for Mischa > Reviews

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 6 Jan. 2012
Beautifully captures the atmosphere and characters' mood. One of my favourite parts is where Edward is showed playing the piano - the way the music is suggested really makes you feel as if you were there. Reading this book is like going on a magical trip.

Twilight: The Graphic Novel,  Volume 1 (Twilight the Graphic Novel 1)
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (Twilight the Graphic Novel 1)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just couldn't stop reading it, 5 Jan. 2012
Wow! It's absolutely fabulous! - everything: the lines, the drawings. No to mention the great quality printing.
Can't wait to read the next one.

Henley Ladies Silicone and Diamante Watch H0837.7
Henley Ladies Silicone and Diamante Watch H0837.7

4.0 out of 5 stars Be carreful if you have slim wrists, 4 Jan. 2012
The case diameter is actually 5 cm!... so a bit chunky if you have slim wrists (that is the reason i gave it only 4 stars). Otherwise it's absolutely gorgeous. The dial is actually shiny purple and the gold/purple combination is stunning.

Marc Ecko Ladies Watch E10038M4 With Rollie Silver Dial And Red Patent Strap
Marc Ecko Ladies Watch E10038M4 With Rollie Silver Dial And Red Patent Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, feels great..., 4 Jan. 2012
It was love at first site :-) It looks even better in reality. And it also fits on slim wrists like mine.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Mineral Shampoo 320ml/10.8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars It really helps me keeping psoriasis under control, 20 Jun. 2011
Finally a really good product for scalp psoriasis! I'm so glad I found it (I bought it after reading the reviews on Amazon). It really helped me with the irritated, dry, itchy and flaky skin - they are all gone now. I keep using the shampoo along with the Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz as I like the moisturising sensation it leaves on my scalp and also how my hair feels - silky and shinier. If you have scalp psoriasis this is definetely a product worth trying.

German Demystified: A Self Teaching Guide
German Demystified: A Self Teaching Guide
by Ed Swick

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! It's really good..., 4 Jan. 2011
This book really worked for me. I did a beginners course of 4 weeks 6 years ago, but I couldn't remember great deal of it. I've started from the basics with this book and I've found it to be very well structured and easy to follow. It's chapters are grouped in 4 parts and there is a quiz at the end of each chapter and then another one at the end of each part. An audio CD to practice German pronunciation would be a nice addtion.

The Complete Guide to Food Allergy and Intolerance
The Complete Guide to Food Allergy and Intolerance
by Professor Jonathan Brostoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book full of usefull information, 4 Jan. 2011
This book is really helping me to better understand and manage my health problems related to food intolerances.
It's packed with a lot of new information structured in such a manner that makes it easy to read and understand. It's the most complete book on this subject I know. I highly recomended it to all food allergy and/or intolerance sufferers.

Doctor Who: I Am a Dalek
Doctor Who: I Am a Dalek
by Gareth Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written and entertaining, 4 Dec. 2010
This is a very well-written, consistently entertaining story, with vivid and well defined characters. I realy enjoyed it. A must read for every Dr. Who fun. You won't be disappointed..

Doctor Who: The Time Traveller's Almanac
Doctor Who: The Time Traveller's Almanac
by Steve Tribe

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I imagined and more, 2 July 2010
I simply love this book. It's packed with loads of information (on characters, stories, gadgets) both from the clasic and the new Dr Who. Many pictures, most of them from the relaunched series. Great print quality. And...I was absolutely amazed by the very fast delivery service from Amazon. Way to go Amazon!