Profile for Baroness Von Ludwig > Reviews

Content by Baroness Von L...

Baroness Von Ludwig (Surrey, England)

Cloud Atlas
Cloud Atlas
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sci-Fi classic., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Cloud Atlas (DVD)
A superb demonstration of the magical, dreamlike qualities of the cinema. Surely this is one of the most ambitious films ever made with six different storyline but the way it was put together was done close to perfection. Superb graphical properties with a great story with famous actors it is a must see for those interested in a challenging film. I highly recommend the film and the original book, Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. Be warned though, I would watch it through 2-3 times though.

Zombie Survival Manual: The complete guide to surviving a zombie attack (Owners Apocalypse Manual)
by Sean T. Page

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Zombie book I have ever read!!!, 4 Nov. 2013
I myself did not believe in 'Zombies', and was an "unbeliever" myself, until I read this book. I found this book so realistic that zombies became believable indeed. The Zombie Survival Manual is an in depth guide into surviving a zombie apocalypse and also contained information about the history and science of zombies,and how to protect yourself at home in a zombie attack. This is a great gift for any zombie fan and is definitely the best zombie manual out there. I love Sean T. Pages's writing as it is full of details and is witty and amusing at the same time. The book itself is a good, sturdy hardback, full of vivid, annotated illustrations. If you are looking for something in the zombie genre to buy, this book is a must-get!

Meta-horde: A Ministry of Zombies Novel
Meta-horde: A Ministry of Zombies Novel
by Sean T. Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good post apocalyptic book., 9 Feb. 2013
A really good book, with lots suspense and action. This is one of those book that you cannot put down; it's fast moving plot is just superb and is certainly among the award-winning books, the only thing I would improve is the actual cover of the book and maybe have a hard-back model.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars dress fit for a princess, 15 Dec. 2011
This flower cotton dress is most attractive with its soft light cotton material and pink rose buds. My little daughter loved it and wore it on her 5th birthday when she had to dress up as fairy princess for the day. Very good value for my money too!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars small and not necessary adorable, 15 Dec. 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter and was a little disappointed when I received it as the "meow" that the kitty made was not very adorable. As I did not get to choose which of the four kittens I would like I was sent the one that I would not have personally selected had I been given the choice. If I had been able to choose which of the kitten I would like I would have given this toy 4 stars. As it is I can only give it a 3 star rating. I hope my daughter will like it better than me.

War Against The Walking Dead: The Ministry of Zombies
War Against The Walking Dead: The Ministry of Zombies

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting book., 28 Nov. 2011
I really enjoyed this book as I occasionally like to read a bit of horror. I thought the detail in this book was astonishing. I particularly liked the part "the science of the walking dead" because it sounded convincingly real.