Profile for emma wedgbury > Reviews

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 30 April 2014
The jumperoo is absolutely amazing. It is by far my sons favourite toy and I'm very upset that this week we've had to put it away as he's too heavy for it!! He's used it every single day for the past 5months and each time he was as excited as the last. Must have purchase for any parent ... They are a god send!!!

Lamaze Octivity Time
Lamaze Octivity Time
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 13.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sensory toy, 30 April 2014
First of all let me say I love the Lamaze products. They are well made, soft (so suitable pretty much from birth) and they aren't electronic. I find any one of their products great to take out for meals to entertain my son. The Lamaze octivity time is amazing in lots of ways. My son is instantly attractd to it due to it's bright colour, and on each of it's tentacles it has different textures for the baby to enjoy. This keeps my son occupied for a long period of time which is great news for any toys for babies! My son has enjoyed this tho for the last 4 months (he is now 9months) and it is still one of his favourites! I bought this for 7.29 such a bargain!!

Lamaze Rainbow Rings Stacking Toy
Lamaze Rainbow Rings Stacking Toy
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 30 April 2014
First of all let me say I love the Lamaze products. They are well made, soft (so suitable pretty much from birth) and they aren't electronic. I find any one of their products great to take out for meals to entertain my son. These rainbow stacking rings are fantastic. I nought them for my son when he was 3 months, he was fascinated with the colours straight away and liked when we put them on his wrists like bangles. Now he is 9months old and he tries to crawl to get them, chomps on them and rolls them on the floor. They really are versatile and well worth buying!!