Profile for Rach C > Reviews

Content by Rach C

Rach C "wkdlass"

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great thriller, 6 July 2014
Really enjoyed this, will look for more Winter thrillers. Glad it didn't do a soppy romantic ending too, gruesome descriptions of lobotomies

A Groom With a View:  Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...
A Groom With a View: Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...

5.0 out of 5 stars thoroughly entertaining, 23 Jun 2014
Sophie is a great author, I really loved her first book and read this in one sitting.
Her characters are so believable and you want to know the outcome.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not too sure, 7 Oct 2013
I liked this book and found it a real page turner but was left confused by some of the plot with the best friend.

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it would be wrong (but so right for the story), 7 Oct 2013
Really enjoyed this book and read it quite quickly on my holidays.

It was an easy read and enjoyable characters, glad it ended how it did.

I look forward to more from this author

Marvelous: The Marvin Hagler Story
Marvelous: The Marvin Hagler Story
by Brian Hughes
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock out, 7 Oct 2013
This book is well written and very in depth on this great fighter.

I enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it

The State of Me
The State of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped ME, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: The State of Me (Kindle Edition)
I have ME and reading this book has helped me explain my situation more and make me feel less alone.

Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Price: 177.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-min good stuff, 28 Jan 2011
I've been using the Philips goLITE for just over 2 weeks and can see a marked improvement in my daily life.

It starts with the nice sky blue light glowing above me when I wake up in the morning, I have it come on usually about 10 minutes before the alarm goes off and as it isn't a harsh light it doesn't jolt you awake.

I also have the benefit of working from home and spend my day at the computer, thanks to the portable compact size, it come with me and sits at the side glowing into my eye line.

I suffer from CFS/ME and I suppose SAD and since using it, I am not so lethargic when sat at my desk. I seem to have more energy than before and this is making me much happier!

My parents are going on a long haul flight and, after seeing the change in me they are considering buying one, as one of the benefits it has (according to the blurb) is it helps for jet lag.