Profile for F. James > Reviews

Content by F. James

F. James "Fiona" (Murcia Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Official Countdown to the London 2012 Games (Olympic and Paralympic Games)
The Official Countdown to the London 2012 Games (Olympic and Paralympic Games)
by Simon Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent factual book, 5 April 2012
I bought this book for my sons 11th birthday as I saw it on the Blue Peter book of the Year. It is full of fascinating facts and he has really enjoyed reading it and is very excited about the forthcoming olympics.

A Year without Autumn
A Year without Autumn
by Liz Kessler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 5 April 2012
This review is from: A Year without Autumn (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 9 year old daughter as I saw it was on the Blue Peter Book of the year and I thought she'd like the story. She is really enjoying the story.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt do what it says it does on the box, 1 Sep 2011
Another useless product that doesnt have any effect on nits. We followed the instructions to the letter. When we combed through afterwards nothing had changed and my daughter still had nits. Why dont the manufacturers of these products test them more frequently to see if their formular is still effective and if they nits have become resistent? I wouldnt recommend Lyclear, it just simply doesnt work. You'd be better with a bottle of cheap supermarket conditioner and comb, actually that would be more effective!

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ... finally something that works!, 1 Sep 2011
I bought this Comb in July when I was at the end of my tether. The other chemicals and products worked the first time and then after my daughter was reinfested from school they didnt work again. My daughter has had nits off and on for 10 months now. We have tried everything they sell in Boots!
The first slide of the comb pulled out a mixture of eggs, and live ones big and small and it was very satisfying to see them out of her hair and onto the towel. I combed her hair every day until we got rid of them. The comb works really really well its just she has a lot of hair so it takes a while to get through it and she gets bored, so we tend to leave a few behind. But because it is a physical remover and not chemical based it doesnt have any effect on her scalp or skin. Plus I could do the rest of the family as well to make sure we finally got nit free.
I would recommend this comb to everyone, it is really good value for money and can be used over and over. No chemicals so no problem for asthmatics or eczema sufferers. Thank you to the ladies who invented this comb ... you have given us a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sky Horses: The Royal Foal
Sky Horses: The Royal Foal
by Linda Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Royal Foal, 19 July 2010
My 7 year old daughter is really enjoying this book. She has read another couple of Sky Horses books and loves the stories and the characters. A good read for a horse crazy girl!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3