Profile for C. Crawford > Reviews

Kipling Women's Olvie Wallet K1531461G Vivid Purple
Kipling Women's Olvie Wallet K1531461G Vivid Purple
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected....., 2 Jun 2014
Good colour and easy to find in my bag. Holds everything I need it to and big enough to use on its own

Samsung Executive Leather Case for Galaxy S 2 - Black
Samsung Executive Leather Case for Galaxy S 2 - Black
Offered by Mabuseller
Price: 16.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jun 2014
Had to return it because it broke. Amazon replaced it with no quibble, which was great! Not so great that the replacement also broke in the same way........tbh I just couldn't be bothered to return it again......

Disney Marie Single Bed Set
Disney Marie Single Bed Set
Offered by Lifestylish
Price: 31.76

3.0 out of 5 stars quite pretty....., 22 Jan 2014
It's not particularly good quality but the image is pleasing. My d is happy with it but we'll have to see how it looks after a few washes

1642 Leather Button Applique Oyster Card / Travel Pass Holder - Purple
1642 Leather Button Applique Oyster Card / Travel Pass Holder - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars what I call purple......., 22 Jan 2014
I love the colour and quirky design. It feels nice in my hand and is obviously good quality. Should last well

Disney Pooh's Hunny Spot Single Bed Set
Disney Pooh's Hunny Spot Single Bed Set
Price: 27.48

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a duvet cover...., 22 Jan 2014
not exactly brilliant quality but I bought it when it was cheap so not a total disaster. Picture quite pleasing.

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Blue
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Professional Detangling Hairbrush Blue
Offered by Health and Beauty Emporium
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars what I call marvellous....., 22 Jan 2014
it was brilliant for small person's hair in the mornings as well as for brushing her hair after bath time

Russell Hobbs 13980 4-Slice Ethos Compact Toaster with Variable Browning and Frozen, Cancel and Reheat Functions in White

5.0 out of 5 stars totally marvellous!!, 21 Nov 2009
I bought this toaster initially in desperation. My much loved toaster had died unexpectedly and I could not find a comparable model and in particular could not find one that I could bear to have on display in my kitchen. I finally decided to upgrade to this 4 slice toaster solely because of the appearance. It is unexpectedly brilliant........ It toasts evenly every time; we no longer argue about the settings being altered between uses - there are 2 of us in the house so we set our own side the way we like it!!! It can cope with ready sliced bread as well as unsliced cut thick, really thick. It just makes fantastic toast - and looks awesome in the kitchen.