Profile for Vinod Shahshidharan > Reviews

Content by Vinod Shahshid...

Vinod Shahshidharan "cracksui" (London)

Sepulchre
Sepulchre
by Kate Mosse

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad read, 29 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Sepulchre (Hardcover)
This was a total dissappointment. Having read Labyrinth, I had high expectations about Kate Mosse's new book. It just fails to draw the reader in to the plot....and at time you feel that Ms. Mosse has totally lost the plot.

On a positive side, Ms Mosse has done her research, but could not translate that in to an absorbing read which is a shame.

The Place at the End of the World
The Place at the End of the World
by JANINE DI GIOVANNI
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely fabulous piece, 1 Mar. 2006
I bought this book during a browsing whim at a bookshop and its lived up to all my expectations. For someone for whom 'WAR' has been only what is read in newspapers and watched on television, this book has totally changed my perspective. It is one book which got tears to my eyes thinking about the atrocitiues committed in Afghanistan, Iraq etc and has made me realise how fortunate I am to be living in a free country and able to express my opinions freely. It is a must read for all of us who live in developed countries and who get bogged down with the simple problems in life.
Thanks Janine for giving me a totally new and refreshing perspective to life.