Profile for Giraldus > Reviews

Veho VCC-003-Pro - Muvi Pro Micro DV Camcorder with 4GB Micro SD
Veho VCC-003-Pro - Muvi Pro Micro DV Camcorder with 4GB Micro SD
Price: 46.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Very brittle., 18 Aug 2013
When it works it is brilliant considering the price tag. but should it fall to the floor watch out. This is my second Pro version, the first was shaken off the purpose made handlebar mount and hit the road, making it unusable. Elastic bands must be added!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 3:31 PM BST

Oxy Seaweed Power Deep Calm Balm 50ml
Oxy Seaweed Power Deep Calm Balm 50ml
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Acne treatment, 5 Jun 2013
It works!! I have been a lousy skin sufferer for a very long time and tried everything including Roaccutaine. Slap this on, it works.

Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Price: 29.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Thumb sized TV camera, 5 Jun 2013
The current model is my third, the first became useless when the recharge failed, the second flew off the purpose made handlebar mount (be warned!) so, here we are on the current one.
For the money I cannot criticise it, being a cyclist I regard it as important as my helmet. Mounting is the problem, I have a "Heath Robinson" method on my wet weather bike which is the best, minimum to no vibration.
I would suggest that longevity is not its main strong point, but at its price tag, so what!!

Krups Xn300840 Nespresso Pixie Dark Brown
Krups Xn300840 Nespresso Pixie Dark Brown
Price: 113.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A one off leak?, 5 Jun 2013
This was our second Pixie, for some unknown reason number one sprung a leak, water all over the place. But thanks to Amazon very quickly and efficiently replaced.

Veho VCC-A003-PHM Professional Handlebar for Muvi Camcorder
Veho VCC-A003-PHM Professional Handlebar for Muvi Camcorder
Price: 13.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Handlebar fixing, 21 Jun 2012
I expected a lot from a simple principle for fixing my camera to the bars. The bar mount comes with two accessories, a screw fix or a grip mount. The screw is to fit into camera screw holes. This is a disappointment, it does not screw into the waterproof housing purchased seperately, in fact it's hopeless.
The alternative which leaves the camera open to the elements is much better but does transmit vibration into the camera, as a result the picture suffers from instability.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Does it do what it says on the tin?, 21 Jun 2012
The MUVI camera is brilliant and gobsmacking value for money. The accessories are something else. Some sympathy here, they must be small, light and strong. Great handling care is called for, they are not strong. The handlebar mount, the most recent purchase is not cheap. The waterproof case (seperate purchase) does not screw fully onto the mount and is not a good fixture. Using the alternative mount for the camera is better but open to the weather, vibration does affect the camera and picture stability. My best method is to strap the waterproof case with supplied velco straps onto my Specialised computer and bars, perfect!!

Braun Series 3 390cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Braun Series 3 390cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Price: 79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bruan three kit, 21 Jun 2012
I have always shaved wet or dry. I had used a variety of dry Remington, Philishave and Bruan over many years. Bruan perhaps being the most recent were the best and this Series three is the best,but. The but is also dry will never beat wet, full stop. Dry is cleaner, gives one more time, a lot more time to examine the face and contemplate the day ahead! The washing kit which is part of the kit is really impressive. "Four hours to dry" it is claimed, well, it needs a small drying tissue wipe after four hours, minor point. Would I recommend? Absolutely an excellent piece of kit.