Profile for Dogman > Reviews

Tiny Clip On Book Light LED (Including 3 x AG3 Batteries) Colour PURPLE
Tiny Clip On Book Light LED (Including 3 x AG3 Batteries) Colour PURPLE
Offered by James Labels & Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Be mindful, 28 May 2014
This light is a cheap copy of the original, lesson learned.you get what you pay for. Light itself does the job though, but for how long

The Devil Shook My Hand - I've Been Shot, Stabbed and Accused of Murder. People Call Me Britain's Deadliest Bare-Knuckle Fighter. This is My Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Devil shook my hand, 22 Dec 2013
This book is poorly written and has no real story to it. It jumps from one alleged punch up or crime to another, give it a miss

MRF Shadow Troop: The untold true story of top secret British military intelligence undercover operations in Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1972-1974

3.0 out of 5 stars MRF, 7 Dec 2013
Pretty basic fayre, I've no doubt black ops took place on NI, however I would suggest they were carried out by special forces. In the current climate who puts their hand up to state sponsored murder? Big boys rulesa better read.