Profile for M. Martin > Reviews

Content by M. Martin

M. Martin "a sales person" (UK)

The Complete Interview Handbook
The Complete Interview Handbook

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent tips - useful read, 4 Jun 2013
The author gives some useful tips and practical hints for interviewing. Anything from how to get prepared to what to do and ask on the day. It's full of good sample questions that I personally have worked through in order to prepare for upcoming interviews. I certainly felt it helped me be a lot sharper when it mattered which has resulted in a job offer.

Sold!: How to Make it Easy for People to Buy from You
Sold!: How to Make it Easy for People to Buy from You
by Steve Martin
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars depending...., 24 Nov 2007
Whilst I can't deny that there were a couple (2 max!) useful tips on the CD, I did not really feel it was very useful for me personally. I am an enterprise software sales person, but for someone selling to consumers it might be different or if your are selling low value products.

5 Steps to Successful Selling
5 Steps to Successful Selling
by Zig Ziglar
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad, I did not even finish it, 24 Nov 2007
I really tried hard not to get distracted from the very annoying voice, and listen to the content, but even that I found so worthless that I did not finish listen to it. Maybe it's because I am in software sales or because we sell to large enterprises, but I really thought this was more applicable to people selling to consumers and mass sales. If that's you, then maybe it's worth listing to, but there are better ones around.