Profile for Mrs J > Reviews

High Quality Blue 7 Ltr Medium Thai Dye Design Plastic Bucket with Lid
Offered by east2eden
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little buckets for a cheerful price!, 26 Jun 2014
They really look good exactly as shown in pictures, I bought 2 blue ones and love them.
They are not a large bucket, but then I didn't want large buckets, I wanted them to soak hankies in, wash the kitchen floor etc. and all the jobs around the home, so for me the size is perfect.
The plastic is not very thick so they don't feel to be very robust and the plastic on the handles are very thin, but they do seem to be strong enough to do the jobs intended. They are strong enough to hold liquid to the brim and the handle is strong enough to carry it around. They also cope with boiling water, I poured boiling water onto soda crystals to soak some hankies and no problems at all and the lid hides what is inside, brilliant! Also they look good when parked in a corner of the bathroom or kitchen.
So all-in-all they are cheep and cheerful buckets which really look good and copes with the jobs intended for. I really like them and recommend them for all around the house jobs.

Goldsource ST-1000 1000 Watt Step Down/Up Voltage Converter
Goldsource ST-1000 1000 Watt Step Down/Up Voltage Converter
Offered by BestStuff UK
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Voltage Converter, 2 May 2014
This Voltage Converter works a treat! No problems at all, just make sure that the wattage of the appliance you want to use is within the wattage of the voltage converter. This one is a 1000 watts, so you can run an appliance up to 1000 watts on this voltage converter. Rather expensive but an excellent product!

Hammerite SFMC750 750ml Direct to Rust Smooth Finish - Muted Clay
Hammerite SFMC750 750ml Direct to Rust Smooth Finish - Muted Clay
Price: 15.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price!, 2 May 2014
Much more money at B & Q so good value on amazon. Looks good too! Used it to paint a metal shed and it has covered the rust and looks brill!

Alpinestars Tpr Classic T-Shirt - Black
Alpinestars Tpr Classic T-Shirt - Black
Offered by Wheelies Outlet
Price: 13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirt for my Son., 2 May 2014
This was a gift for my son. When it arrived I thought it felt a bit flimsy in the packet but when he received it and put it on I thought he looked gorgeous in it. He loves it so much and it fits him a treat. Looks really good!

Elbeo Sheer Magic Medium Support Tights - Medium - Cafe Creme
Elbeo Sheer Magic Medium Support Tights - Medium - Cafe Creme
Offered by SOLO TRENDS
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elbeo Sheer Magic Medium Support Tights, 27 Mar 2014
These tights cost a lot of money but they really do support aching legs. I've had mine for some time now, and with care when putting on and taking off they last a very long time, just treat them with care!

Contigo Randolph Autoseal Travel Mug - 470ml - Gunmetal/Red
Contigo Randolph Autoseal Travel Mug - 470ml - Gunmetal/Red
Price: 24.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Contigo Randolph Autoseal Travel Mug - 470ml, 27 Mar 2014
I love this Travel Mug!!
It is truly spill proof! It is truly easy to keep clean! It truly keeps your drink HOT!
I think this is the best Travel Mug on the market, you wont be disappointed.

Gluco Tablets Orange Jar 50 Tablets (Pack of 6)
Gluco Tablets Orange Jar 50 Tablets (Pack of 6)
Offered by Owen Mumford Ltd
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 27 Mar 2014
I am a diabetic on insulin and I need glucose tablets for when I go hypo (low blood sugar).
These pots of 50 tabs are 2.99 from the only chemist in my area who stocks them. I only like the orange flavour and he hasn't had these in stock for many weeks now. So my husband said: "Why not look on Amazon?" We found these for 13 over 4 cheaper than if I bought them from the chemist!!

Mens 3 Pair SockShop Gentle Grip Purple Stripe Bamboo Socks - 12 - 15 Mens - Purple
Offered by SockShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 27 Mar 2014
These socks are very comfortable and soft, they are not tight around the ankle at all. But because my husband wanted them for work he finds that after a full days work his feet tends to ache so really he needs a sock with a bit more padding under foot, this is why I have given only 4 stars. They are really stretchy and comfortable around the ankles though which helps when you suffer from swollen ankles.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pomegranate tablets, 27 Mar 2014
I bought these because my doctor had to take me off statins because my blood tests showed inflammation of my muscles, so my cholesterol is now very high, I read that pomegranate can help lower cholesterol but the 100% Pomegranate juice is so very expensive it actually works out much cheaper getting these supplements.
I've only given 4 stars because I don't really know if they are working yet. Will inform if they work after my next Cholesterol test.

Nokia CC-3065 Wireless Charging Shell Case for Lumia 925 - Red
Nokia CC-3065 Wireless Charging Shell Case for Lumia 925 - Red
Price: 22.80

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Son, 27 Mar 2014
I bought this Charging shell case to go with the Nokia Charging Plate, if you want to wirelessly charge your Nokia Lumia phone you need both. My son is very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15