Profile for Ms A. M. H > Reviews

Content by Ms A. M. H

Ms A. M. H "Amy5420" (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Outdoor Canvas Stripes Lime and White 60 Inch Sold By The Yard
Outdoor Canvas Stripes Lime and White 60 Inch Sold By The Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars used this to make a sun canopy, 27 July 2015
I bought this to make a sun canopy / awning shelter for my camper van and I am thrilled with the result - it looks so cool :-) Good value for money - found it a bit cheaper through ebay! Worth the cost of shipping from US.

Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA, Derived from Algae, 90 Vcaps
Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA, Derived from Algae, 90 Vcaps
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars No fishy smell or taste to these, 27 July 2015
I have been taking one of these every day for some time now. I like them because there is no fish taste or smell - can't believe the reviewers who complain of a smell. V easy to swallow.

Rubber Pen Double-end Sculpting Carving Pottery Making Polymer Clay Tool Pack Of 3
Offered by Speed boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars these are great, 6 May 2015
I love these . Use them for tidying up fine detail in clay modelling. One came unglued but soon fixed

iClever® PA-21 Family Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger for Dell Inspiron 13 1318 15 1545 1546 1551 XPS M1330 (Replaces Original Part Number PA-21,XK850 NX061) [ 9.5v, 3.34A, 65W with Octagonal connector ]
Offered by Fippar

3.0 out of 5 stars it was cheap - it works but poor connection, 6 May 2015
The collection on this is poor so I keep having to twiddle with it to keep it charging

LEGO TOY ILLUSTRATION BLOCKS CHILDREN KIDS COLOURFUL BLANK BIRTHDAY CARD CS077
LEGO TOY ILLUSTRATION BLOCKS CHILDREN KIDS COLOURFUL BLANK BIRTHDAY CARD CS077
Offered by Fine Art Print UK

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't have bought this card if I had seen it in a shop, 6 May 2015
Print quality rather disappointing

Futoshiki
Futoshiki

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing and boring game, 6 May 2015
This review is from: Futoshiki (App)
This is too easy - even the hard level. Also it is not holding my top score so even if I score less next time it tells me I have a top score - rather frustrating and a waste of 59p

Merrell Azura Strap, Women's Water Shoes, J24520, Dark Purple, 6 UK
Merrell Azura Strap, Women's Water Shoes, J24520, Dark Purple, 6 UK
Offered by CountryHouseOutdoor Next Day Delivery Available

4.0 out of 5 stars not immediately the most comfortable, 29 April 2015
These are nice sandals but the fastener buckle is tricky at first. Also they felt tight at first across the toes but that has eased an they are now comfortable apart from the arch in the sole which I can feel pressing on my foot as I walk. Design could have been better :-/ but despite all this I like them and think they will ease into a more comfortable wear

Semi Round Hole Cutters Pottery Clay Ceramic Tools For Drilling &Sculpture Pack Of 4
Offered by SZDSHL Supply most item 8-18days arrive !

5.0 out of 5 stars they're great, 23 Dec. 2014
I love these

63mm Black Nylon Flat Lace Trimming/Edging - One metre by Cranberry Card Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
perfect for what I wanted and good value

Mini Christmas Crochet (Twenty to Make)
Mini Christmas Crochet (Twenty to Make)
by Val Pierce

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Nov. 2014
very disappointed in the designs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4