Profile for Mr. Fan > Reviews

Mr. Fan

Hot Wheels Team Total Control Extreme Set
Hot Wheels Team Total Control Extreme Set

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 16 Aug. 2013
The product doesn't work as expected, the car won't move on the track. Cheap material, ugly designed and made, like a lot of toys made in China I have bought. Although I paid 7 pounds + a 10 pounds voucher, I still think it not worth that much! Otherwise I'll return it.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid & Recipe Book, Satin Black, 36 cm
Le Creuset Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid & Recipe Book, Satin Black, 36 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wok I have ever used -- ideal for Chinese food, 18 Dec. 2011
Bought it for only £60 on sale, best wok I have ever used. I'm Shanghainese and love fried dishes. I even planned to ship a cast iron wok from China until I found this on Amazon. This wok is well built, better than any one I can find in China. Although it's heavy, it preserve heat very well. To be honest this wok is not ideal for newbie, it's more difficult to use than a non-stick wok, but when you leant to use it, it's much better than a non-stick wok, and the most important, it's healthy. I beleive this wok can last years, the more you use, the better it becames.

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap replicate, keeps hot water warm for no more than 2 hours, 23 Oct. 2011
This product is a cheap replicate, made in China. I bought a same model on Amazon(sold by amazon) in 2010 which works very well. However, although this item is very simlilar to the original one in apperence, it's very obviouslly a replicate. It keeps hotwater warm for no more than 2 hours! I'm so regret I haven't bought one from the offical website.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2011 9:11 PM BST