Profile for Fast Adie Felson > Reviews

Fast Adie Felson

Thunderbirds Thunderbirds Vehicle Super Set
Thunderbirds Thunderbirds Vehicle Super Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design, POOR build quality, 5 Jan. 2016
The models look great, but soon become loose and easily come apart. I've had to be a bit creative with super glue and plastic to reinforce Thunderbird 3.

The God Complex: A Thriller
The God Complex: A Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Really enjoyed it, 5 Jan. 2016
Great book. Really enjoyed it. The characters are good and has some great comedic moments to emphasize the action. The audio is great, but I felt the character voices don't match the characters description.

The Gemini Effect
The Gemini Effect

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this. It was quite fast paced and satisfied ..., 5 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Gemini Effect (Kindle Edition)
I really like this. It was quite fast paced and satisfied my need for escapism. I downloaded the audio add on as I have a long drive too and from work. Well worth the money. It could make a good series of films.

SolarCentre Vortex Solar Shed Light
SolarCentre Vortex Solar Shed Light
Offered by SolarCentre®

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Parasol Light, 4 Mar. 2011
I don't have a shed so I couldn't test that function, but as a parasol light it's great. It has a removable centre which allows the light to slide up the pole. It provides more than enough light to see your beer on the garden table.
Great product, perfect for what I need it for.