Profile for AliceInHerPartyDress > Reviews

20 Domestic Sewing Machine Bobbins WILL FIT, BROTHER,TOYOTA, JANOME CLEAR
20 Domestic Sewing Machine Bobbins WILL FIT, BROTHER,TOYOTA, JANOME CLEAR
Offered by RedonBeach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2015
These were fine and despite not being the manufacturers recommended bobbins they fit my machine and work well.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mouse, 23 Nov. 2015
I love this mouse, I am using it now. It has made a world of difference to the unusable Windows 10 with its things that pop up when you least expect it.

Zennox Deluxe 6-in-1 Midi Hi-Fi Music System Vinyl Cassettes & CDs LCD Display.
Zennox Deluxe 6-in-1 Midi Hi-Fi Music System Vinyl Cassettes & CDs LCD Display.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was fine, it arrived earlier than expected, 23 Nov. 2015
The was a purchase on behalf of my father, in his 80's. Delivery was fine, it arrived earlier than expected. My Dad is very happy with the product. He can convert his old tapes onto USB so that he can play his music in his car.It is easy and logical to use as demonstrated by my father who is not the most techy of people.

Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery fine, 23 Nov. 2015
I haven't checked the DVDs as they are a Christmas present. The delivery was fine, arrived as promised.

Recipes from My Greek Kitchen
Recipes from My Greek Kitchen
by Rena Salaman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories of a good holiday in Corfu, 5 Sept. 2015
Brought back memories of a good holiday in Corfu. I haven't cooked anything from it yet but the recipies seem easy and the ingredients should be easy to find.

Salter Bathroom Ultra Slim Black Glass Scale
Salter Bathroom Ultra Slim Black Glass Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars I agree with Mark, 17 July 2012
I am having the same problem. I have no idea how to make them work. The 8888 thing flashes on the screen. There is button on the back to change from kgs to stones and lbs. I can't make any of them work. I give up. I'm going to put them in the bin and but some more.

PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio
PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radio, 18 May 2012
I am so pleased with this little radio. I use it at work, when I go out and about walking and I have used it on a train. As the building I work in is very large, it wont always do DAB for all stations. Some DAB stations seem to work all the time, some come and go. However, it has FM as well so I always have something to listen to. The battery usually lasts a couple of working days use. This is about 6 hours constant use each day. I charge it up after that, but it still has battery power left.

All in all an excellent radio, I would thoroughly reccomend it.

British Regional Food: A cook's tour of the best produce in Britain and Ireland with traditional and original recipes: In Search of the Best British Food Today
by Mark Hix

2.0 out of 5 stars A little less of London please, 7 Oct. 2007
The book is ok, but...whilst it does give information about food in the various regions around the country there is a constant harking back to London, London chefs and Borough Market. Oh and don't forget the cheese man who sells cheese in, yes you've guessed it Borough Market. He makes a regular appearance.

I also found it a little light on the variety of food stuffs and the range of markets, both traditional and the newer farmer's markets available in the areas. That is with the exception of the wonderfull one in London.

Most of us don't live in London and Mr Hix should remember that.