Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Extractor Fan quiet - it is not silent, it is quiet! - with Humidistat, Timer and Shutter, 4 inch / 100mm
Offered by The Ventilation Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my original, 11 Jun 2014
My original 'quiet fan' stopped working and I was looking for a replacement when I found this one. This was 25% cheaper, considerably quieter, a lot slimmer and just for good measure it came with a humidistat. Thouroughly recommended.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Cowhide Genuine Leather Wallet Case Flip Cover Ivory White inc Business Card Holder+2 Screen Protector
Offered by DeeMall

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 11 Jun 2014
Looks quite different from the photo's. It has a strong smell of plastic for "Cowhide Genuine Leather".
The phone holder is black which makes my phone look black rather than white which is what I purchased. If I wanted a black phone I would have bought one!

I have just found the item that I received (not the item ordered) being sold for £4.50 - I feel ripped off.
Maybe it's unfair of me to mark down the product if it is the seller's fault but this is the link from my order.

iClever® 19V 1.58A ChargerBuy N17908 V85 Charger AC Adapter PSU For Aspire One 10.1 Inch/8.9 Inch Acer Aspire One A110 A150 Zg5 Zg8 series

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the last replacement!, 9 Mar 2014
This was purchased as a replacement for my daughter's netbook as for some reason she has worn her last two out. This one is a more snug fit in the netbook and doesn't seem to get as hot as the last one. The one downside is that it makes a high pitch noise when it has finished charging which isn't a problem as you just unplug it.

The Collection
The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Collection (Audio CD)
I had a few old blues cassettes years ago and one of them was by Howlin' Wolf. I couldn't remember the title but I really wished I could get a CD version of it. This wasn't it, but it was just as good, maybe even better.

Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Offered by Espace-Disque

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as good as I expected, 16 Oct 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this as my Netgear DG834G had some blind spots in the bungalow and garden. This has given me longer distance in some areas but I also have a new blind spot and weaker signals in other areas.
Overall I am happy with the product but not as happy as I thought I was going to be.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 7:19 PM GMT

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it., 16 Oct 2013
This was bought for my wife and she could not get enough of it. She thoroughly enjoyed reading it and had to tell me all about it after each read. Well done!

The French House
The French House

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dissapointing., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
This was purchased for my wife and unfortunately she said after reading it "Boring and not well written. I don't know what I was expecting but this was definitely not it".

Humza Amani Wood & Metal Prado Faux Leather Bed in Black 4FT6 Double Size, 144 x 203 x 89 cm, 2-pieces, Black
Offered by Bedstore UK

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 16 Oct 2013
The quality isn't the best but it does the job intended. There was a small rip in the side of the base when it was assembled, nothing that a bit of glue could not fix though.

Womens Ladies LYDC Designer Black Patent Purse Wallet Bag P32 By Classyshades
Womens Ladies LYDC Designer Black Patent Purse Wallet Bag P32 By Classyshades

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, 13 Mar 2013
My wife was looking for a replacement purse when she found this one. She is over the moon with it. She loves the design, the practicality and especially the colours.

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 ~ White Touch Screen Digitizer ~ Mobile Phone Repair Part Replacement
Offered by phone screen trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, 23 Dec 2012
My daughters touch screen cracked some months ago but she was quite happy using it as she liked her phone so much. I stumbled across the replacement when I was actually looking for a replacement laptop screen. I was a bit uneasy about changing her touch screen but after watching a video on You Tube explaining how to do it I thought I'd give it a go. I purchased the touch screen and a small device tool kit from Amazon.
It would have been nice to have instructions or the link to the You Tube demo included with the touch screen but this was easy to find and no real hardship.
It took me 30 minutes max. to change the screen and my daughter is over the moon with her fixed, as new phone. Thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2