Profile for Anna > Reviews

Anna

Surfit Girl's Quick Dry Shorty Sunsuit UVP 50+ - Navy/Pink, Size 2-3
Surfit Girl's Quick Dry Shorty Sunsuit UVP 50+ - Navy/Pink, Size 2-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Aug. 2013
My little sister, 3 years old, absolutely adored this product! She has very fair skin and this provided the protection from the sun that she needed! Not only was this a very practical product, but also looked very cute and she wore it every single day of our holiday in spain.

3 x Boat design polka dots canvas pencil case Free delivery assorted colour set for teenagers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauitfully Vinatge, 12 Aug. 2013
These pencil cases are very attractive and practical. They are not too small or too big and i love them! I will definitely enjoy using them this upcoming school year! :)

Chocolate Pills
Chocolate Pills

5.0 out of 5 stars yummmm, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Chocolate Pills (Kitchen & Home)
These chocolates were really nice! I got them for my birthday as a surprise and I was sooooo happy!! They actually do have some psychological effect on you, which makes you feel better, but mostly a really nice idea, looks super cool and tastes gorgeous!!!!! (:

400pk White Alphabet Beads
400pk White Alphabet Beads
Offered by Elecmores-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love tthhheemmm!!, 5 May 2012
This review is from: 400pk White Alphabet Beads
Excellent price! they're really nice and not too big or small. good quality and there are many beads. I've made 4 bracelets so far and I've still got plenty of beads. quite easy to thread- I did mine on some opaque elastic. Came in the post really quick! about 3 days.
I think this is a brilliant product, definitely worth the money so buy it!!!!

The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Prop Rep Pin
The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Prop Rep Pin
Offered by Buy Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 12 April 2012
I'm 13 and i got 2 of these one for me and one for my friend! they're much nicer than i expected and they look amazing! on the picture it looks silver and i got a bit worried but they are actually gold, but not a tacky gold, it's like shabby chic!
Looks like the real thing and i am so proud and happy to have this!
Comment Comment | Permalink