Profile for Caril > Reviews

Content by Caril

Caril

Betron MC500 Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Portable Rechargeable Travel Wireless White- For iPhone iPad iPod Samsung
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 Dec. 2015
My 90-year old grandfather is very happy with both the ease of use and the sound quality. I think he primarily uses it with his iPad.

The Power of a Praying Woman
The Power of a Praying Woman
by Stormie Omartian

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 17 Nov. 2002
This book is so easy to read in a literal sense, and yet there is so much to comprehend that I had to read a chapter at a time - I simply couldn't get my head and heart around everything all at once.
The writing is totally inspired; as I read on, I realised how much more praying I could do, and, more importantly, HOW to go about it. My prayer time has become more focused, and I know that I will get results.
Stormie writes in a very easy-to-read style, and this subject is obviously very close to her heart. I am so glad I found this book. It has changed my life.