Profile for Guyton > Reviews

Content by Guyton

Guyton "hightone" (Sussex, UK)

6x Canon PGI-550 XL / CLI-551 XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace (Contains: 1x 550BK Large Black, 1x 551C Cyan, 1x 551M Magenta, 1x 551Y Yellow, 1x 551BK Small Black, 1x 551 Grey) for Canon Pixma MG6350, MG7150 Printers Double Capacity Inks Cartridge
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon MG 6350 compatible inks, 30 May 2014
I bought these inks immediately after buying the printer. I have gradually been replacing the tanks but two days ago, when I replaced the large black tank, the printer would not recognise that a tank was present. After I contacted the seller they 'phoned immediately, were most apologetic and sent a replacement out which arrived today. This works perfectly.

I recommend both the inks and the seller highly.

The Paraguayan Harp
The Paraguayan Harp
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Paraguayan Harp (MP3 Download)
If you like the Paraguayan harp then Nicolas Caballero is a principle exponent of it. There is a variety of diiferent music all played well

WiFi Repeater Access Point up to 300 / 150 / 54 Mbps WLAN wireless amplifier for the socket including LAN connection , for 802.11 b / g / n standards with UK Plug
Offered by Tech Code
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow!, 1 Oct 2012
The item does work as stated and it was fairly easy to set up, although I had to use the cable rather than doing it wirelessly .... BUT ... it really slows the connection down. I had the repeater much closer to my computer than the actual router but when I connected to the repeater the speed was about 50-60% of the speed compared to a direct connection.

I's not a bad piece of kit and does what it is meant to do - but slowly.

TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap reliable switch, 1 Sep 2012
Easy to set up - just plug it in. I use it behind the TV to connect both the sat box and TV to my router. Does what it says on the tin. Recommended.

Cuisinart PSC400U Digital Slow Cooker 4 litre Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart PSC400U Digital Slow Cooker 4 litre Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart PSC400U, 25 Feb 2012
This has been a very good purchase. The quality of the dishes we have cooked has been excellent. The deciding factor for us was the timer. Before the Cuisinart we bought another make but took it back for the lack of a timer. With the timer, you can put it on and not worry about it when you go out.

Highly recommended.

Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad
Offered by Handy Zentral
Price: 48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive!, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Apple Magic Trackpad (Accessory)
It doesn't take long to get used to this - even for someone as long in the tooth as me. It's very convenient being able to flip backwards and forwards in Safari, scrolling and flipping between spaces by mastering a few finger movements. Recommended.

Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Offered by Pearls Books
Price: 420.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS 600D, 26 May 2011
Brilliant camera - easy to take impressive pictures using just the programmed settings and it will take a LONG time to discover all the feature available.

Highly recommended

Western Digital - Ultra Portable - My Passport Essential 320GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars PVR hard disk, 5 Dec 2010
I am using this as to enable me to record from a satellite receiver and despite various adverse comments about the lead, I find that it is perfect for the job.