Profile for Peter Jones > Reviews

Content by Peter Jones

Peter Jones

Orzly® - GALAXY NotePRO 12.2 SlimRim Smart Stand Case - BLUE Ultra Slim Lightweight Frameless Rim Style Tablet Case / Cover / Skin with integrated Dual Angle PropUp Stand designed by ORZLY® exclusively for SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE PRO 12.2 Inch Tablet - 2014 SM-P9000 MODEL
Offered by G-Hub

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointed item returned, 8 Jan. 2015
I had to return this case as when it arrived it was a much darker blue than the picture in the ad. It was more of a dark dull navy blue. It was not the bright colour I was expecting. I think they should update their desciption and Photograph to avoid disapointment.

Moto G Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film/Better Grip][SF BLACK] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Motorola Moto G 1st Gen. 2013 - ECO Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A good case at a good price., 8 Jan. 2015
The case was delivered quickly and I am very happy with it. It protects my phones and looks nice and slim. I had a cheaper case before that did the job but made the phone look cheap and bulky.

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 20 Jun. 2014
Takes the bending out of weeding. It works really well to get the weed and the root. I have found you do need to fill the hole with some soil once the root has been removed particularly if there has been a small cluster of weeds.

Aico EI141RC Mains Ionisation Smoke Alarm with 9V Battery Back-up
Aico EI141RC Mains Ionisation Smoke Alarm with 9V Battery Back-up
Offered by LP Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for to replace an old detector., 23 May 2014
Delivered very quickly, sooner than I expected, very happy with the product. It slotted in as a straight replacement for an old detector of the same make without any fuss. Problem solved.

Berlitz: Barcelona Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Barcelona Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel companion, 4 Oct. 2013
We has just come back from Barcelona on a short city break. The Berlitz was with us very day. We found all the points of interest and the background information filled in some of the gaps. We have used Berlitz guides for trips to Paris and Amsterdam and always found them very useful.
It is alway good to do research before you go to a city but it is handy to have a pocket guide to dip into.

Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Footprint Handbook
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Footprint Handbook
by Claire Boobbyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 31 Aug. 2013
We are planning a trip to Laos and Cambodia in November and were able to research the best things to see and put together at great itinery. We will be taking this book with us to dip into as we go. Looking forward to setting off.
It covers all the areas we want to see and has enough detail of accommodation and places to eat to really whet the appetite.