Profile for Marion Sloan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite accurate., 23 July 2015
To say I enjoyed this book would be wrong but I was interested in the subject matter. Having recently dealt with my mum who went through all of the behavior described in the book, and more, I found it to be a pretty accurate account of what happens to some elderly people who develop a dementia of some kind in their later years. I felt for both characters, the mum and the daughter although there isn't much to be said other than that it happens in many families and the children of the parent have to deal with it all as best they can. A heart wrenching read for some maybe?

Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by M.E. GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner!, 23 July 2015
I can't really comment on this game as I bought it for my Grandson however he was jumping for joy when he opened this birthday gift. Apparently he had been asking for this game for months as some of his friends have it so I'm sure it will be as good as the others that he has and will keep him happy for a long time!! I guess I'll have to order another now for Xmas?

The Janus Complex (Dark Secrets Book 1)
The Janus Complex (Dark Secrets Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 23 July 2015
I enjoyed reading this book and think there may be a follow up to come. It definitely gives a feel of the reputation Glasgow had at that time, so looking forward to see what happens next. I think there is a lot more 'adventures' ahead for Jamie? All in all it was an enjoyable read.

Kuldip Unisex Tassel Free Pashmina Scarf Stole.
Kuldip Unisex Tassel Free Pashmina Scarf Stole.
Offered by Kuldip LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars .Nice summer weight scarf!, 23 July 2015
This is a nice enough scarf for the money but much darker than I thought? I have now ordered another in what I'm hoping is a much lighter colour.
I would recommend this though as it is a bargain buy!

Brights Ice Cube Light
Brights Ice Cube Light
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 15 Jun. 2015
Fantastic product!! I hesitated about buying these as I have never liked solar products as they never seem to really light up sufficiently however these have been fantastic and look brilliant placed around the edging wall in my newly landscaped garden. So so pleased with them and I hope Amazon continue to stock them as I can easily re[place one at a time if they do break? Hopefully not though?

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - 018 Addiction
Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - 018 Addiction
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a great outline., 15 Jun. 2015
Struggling to get this product anywhere???? I think Rimmel have discontinued it so hope Amazon still have a stock for a while yet? It's a great product so obviously would recommend it.

Fitness-Mad  Wave Hula Hoop - Orange and grey - 1.5Kg
Fitness-Mad Wave Hula Hoop - Orange and grey - 1.5Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of equipment., 6 April 2015
Great value for this weighted Hula hoop. I started off with about five minutes using this and was in agony the next day! So beware...maybe a few minutes to start with? However I worked through the pain and can now use it with ease. I'm sure it has some advantages and certainly works up a sweat when using it however in order to tone and lose weight I'm sure you would need to follow a diet programme too. I would recommend it though as it is a very sturdy well made piece of equipment and I do intend to keep using it and who know?? Time will tell if I get any benefit from it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2015 5:44 PM BST

V
V

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: V (Audio CD)
Fantastic album! Usual good price for albums and quick delivery!

eFuture(TM) Beige Fashion Charming Beautiful Warm Black Polka Dot Scarf Wrap Women Lady Girl Shawl +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
Colour much darker than expected but still a nice scarf for the price.
Would recommend this site for scarves.

4 x H7 (477/499) 12v 55W PX26d Halogen Bulb
4 x H7 (477/499) 12v 55W PX26d Halogen Bulb
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
Fantastic price! Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5