Profile for Rita > Reviews

Rita

Perhaps Love
Perhaps Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Love, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD with some great tracks. I think Jonathan and Charlotte are fantastic singers who deserve their success. It was good to hear them sing in English, unlike their first CD - but that also was excellent. Good luck to them.

Charlie Landsborough - A Special Performance  [DVD]
Charlie Landsborough - A Special Performance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charlie Landsborough
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars A Special Performance by Charlie Landsborough., 14 July 2013
I chose this rating because the DVD is absolutely superb. Charlie is an excellent singer and he has some very talented musicians in his band. His "easy listening" style is a pleasure to listen to; he is a very talented man and I recommend anyone to buy it; it is very good value.

15 Minutes to Wake the Dead: A Selection of Sermons
15 Minutes to Wake the Dead: A Selection of Sermons
by David Bracewell

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 minutes to wake the dead : A selection of sermons by David Bracewell., 16 Feb 2013
Has to got to be the best Christian book I have read for a very long time; Gets to the very heart of matters and is wrote in a way that is easy for "lay people to understand". Very readable, understandable and ideal for anyone is interested in the christian life, or has been a christian for a long time and needs some spiritual refreshment.
It needs to be read more than once, the second time to take it in more deeply.
As I've said I would recommend this book to anyone seeking to learn more and for those who are christians already to really think about the subjects in it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2013 3:31 PM BST

Together
Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonathan and Charlotte, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I think the above named CD was excellent. Even though it was in Italian, it was a joy to listen to and you were able to recognize the songs. I think Jonathan has a superb voice and Charlotte enhances the singing. Looking forward to the next CD already.

We Don't Do God: The Marginalisation of Public Faith
We Don't Do God: The Marginalisation of Public Faith
by George Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars We don't do God by George Carey, 12 April 2012
A very interesting book which is very readable and says so much about the marginalisation of public faith in this day and age.

Destination
Destination

5.0 out of 5 stars Destination, Charlie Landsborough, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Destination (Audio CD)
An first-class CD with some excellent tracks to listen to. Charlie has an excellent voice which is easy on the ears and a pleasure to listen to.

The Promise
The Promise
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

4.0 out of 5 stars "Amazing Grace" by Il Divo, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Promise (Audio CD)
I bought this compact disc for a friend, as there was a particular track that he had heard and liked, i.e. "Amazing Grace" which had been sent to him via an e-mail link. I found out which compact disc by Il Divo it had come from and then ordered it from you. He enjoyed the CD, and there were some tracks that he had never heard before.

Apostles' Creed: Beliefs That Matter (Foundations of the Faith)
Apostles' Creed: Beliefs That Matter (Foundations of the Faith)
by D.Stuart Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Rita, 23 July 2011
This is a very good book indeed. I have always enjoyed the writings of Stuart Briscoe and also of his wife Jill. It is easy to understand and has helped me tremendously when I needed to study the Apostles Creed in more detail.

It's Great To Be Young [DVD]
It's Great To Be Young [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great to be Young DVD, 23 July 2011
This review is from: It's Great To Be Young [DVD] (DVD)
I remember seeing this film quite a long time ago now and it has certainly lived up to expectations seeing it again. There is some very good music in it and it is well worth purchasing. I am very happy I decided to buy it.
I was glad to purchase it via Amazon because I couldn't find it in any of the places I looked for it.