Profile for Susan Mellor > Reviews

Content by Susan Mellor

Susan Mellor (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BenQ XL2411Z 24-inch LED Gaming Monitor (1000:1, 350 cd/m2, 1920 x 1080, 1 ms, VGA/DVI-DL/HDMI)
Offered by Box Limited
Price: 248.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, 15 July 2014
It seems to be a lucky dip when you buy this monitor off Amazon as to which firmware version you get, I bought mine just this month it arrived Saturday 12 July 2014, it is V1. This is not a problem for me, but if it is for you I would suggest buying direct from BenQ.

Now, I gave this 5 stars because this monitor is a beautiful quality product, easy to set up, the picture is never going to great out of the box, but with a little adjusting the quality of the picture is pleasantly surprising for a TN panel monitor, clear and vibrant. Although it is marketed as a pure gaming monitor (I am a gamer which is why I chose this) it does a lot of other things well. I will update when I have used it a few months.

My present set up is:
AMA High
Sharpness 6
Gamma 3
Black equalizer if used 1
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 6:17 PM BST

Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black
Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 24 Jun 2014
Smaller than I thought it would be, but does the job and looks well made.
Instant relieve for my wrist, I am a gamer so there is a lot of movement and friction against desktop when using the mouse.

3M Wrist Rest Gel-filled - Wrist pad - midnight black
3M Wrist Rest Gel-filled - Wrist pad - midnight black
Price: 24.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Jun 2014
This product is very well made and looks like it will last an age. I have lymphedema in my lest arm so this rest helps support it very well. great product.

The Raven Collection
The Raven Collection
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Collection, 12 Jun 2014
I love the Raven series and to have all novels in one volume on my Kindle, couldn't ask for better.

Corsair CMFUSB2.0-16GB 16GB Flash Voyager Water Resistant Flash Drive
Corsair CMFUSB2.0-16GB 16GB Flash Voyager Water Resistant Flash Drive
Price: 10.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice, 12 Jun 2014
It does look nice and posh, but not very well made, the metal usb connector keeps bending it hasn't snapped off yet though.

Desperate Housewives Complete Collection - Season 1-8 [DVD]
Desperate Housewives Complete Collection - Season 1-8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teri Hatcher
Price: 50.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 12 Jun 2014
Entertaining and well acted. the continuity throughout the series is very well done, this is rare in a lot of programs.

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 12 Jun 2014
I use this for cleaning my pc fan blades, works a treat, poured some into an egg cup using cotton buds great job. Not as smelly as I thought it would be.

The Mist [DVD]
The Mist [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thomas Jane
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Mist [DVD] (DVD)
I admire Frank Darabont for not being afraid to buck the trend of happy ending films, the film industry is awash with them, bad things happen in life it's a sad fact, we make decisions along our journey in this world and we have no idea what the outcome is going to be. The ending to this film left me reeling for quite some time.

Dragon Age 2 (PC DVD)
Dragon Age 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this game, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dragon Age 2 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Because of the negative reviews I was hesitant buying this game but I am pleasantly surprised, I am enjoying playing this game. DAO is a great game of course, but if you are comparing this to DAO (which is hard not to do I know) you are going to be disappointed. Try playing and judging it for it's own merits. Also so far it hasn't crashed.

Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card
Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 16 Feb 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my husband and he loves it, a great improvement for him from the integrated sound. Installed like a dream.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4