Profile for Jennie > Reviews

Content by Jennie

Jennie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Womens/Ladies Wetlands Lightweight Slip On Clogs/Mules Size 4-8 (Gardening/Beach/Kitchen) Size 7, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS, 1 May 2015
This is the second pair of these clogs that I had ordered. As a caterer comfy, hardwearing, sturdy shoes are essential. I was told to try something similar but opted for these which I am glad I did they are really comfy (especially as they're not as expensive as other makes). Managed to get a good 6 months constant wear from these clogs. The sole is really this really thick I managed to wear them down inside out which is really unusual, I just bought a new pair of insoles and they were a new shoe! definitely buy again and definitely recommend them.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Deluxe Stainless Steel Cooking Thermometer
Kitchen Craft Home Made Deluxe Stainless Steel Cooking Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars sugar thermometer, 13 Dec. 2014
What a bargain this item was. Really good quality. I expected it to be small but is actually its a catering sized thermometer. Worth every penny.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Ladybird
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Ladybird
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars ladybird puppet, 13 Dec. 2014
My niece has had hours of fun with this puppet. Really good item very pleased with it.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Furry Spider
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Furry Spider
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars spider puppet, 13 Dec. 2014
These puppets are fantastic and have brought plenty of fun for my niece and she's even used it to play tricks on her mum. Really good item.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars frozen cupcake toppers, 13 Dec. 2014
These cupcake toppers looked fantastic, the only problem was that they were not perforated or cut out, thus they lost their antennas and their bottoms. Didn't taste great neither but my niece loved them.

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisture Cream 100ml
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisture Cream 100ml
Offered by Art Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Visable Difference Moisturiser, 2 July 2014
I have bought this cream before and found it a really lovely moisturiser. In my pursuit of a miracle moisturiser I did stop using it. Many failed moisturisers later I have gone back to Elizabeth Arden. Its light and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin silky soft. It was also a real bargain as I have paid this price for a 30ml bottle. Should last me a while but will definitely be buying again.

SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars retro games, 18 May 2014
This compendium of game has all the classics from the 90's including Sonic the hedgehog and my favourite, Columns. For fans of retro gaming this is a must.

Master Class Non-Stick Fluted Flan Tin / Quiche Pan With Loose Base, 20 cm (8")
Master Class Non-Stick Fluted Flan Tin / Quiche Pan With Loose Base, 20 cm (8")

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiche Tin, 18 May 2014
For the price of this tin I wasn't expecting a really good tin I thought it would be light and that the non-stick would come off easily. I was really surprised how heavy it is and just how durable the non-stick is, this item is a really good tin and I am pleased I bought it I will be buying another in the future.

Airfix AZ9994 Cadburys The Original Chocolate Machine Money Box
Airfix AZ9994 Cadburys The Original Chocolate Machine Money Box

5.0 out of 5 stars choclate machine, 18 May 2014
This product brought back so many memories of Christmases past, I actually thought that they had stopped making them and was really pleased to find that they hadn't. I got one of these every Christmas when I was a child. I bought it as a reminder of my youth and how excited I was to receive this money box. Although when I had one they were only 2p to receive a treat now they are 10p. Inflation I guess.

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by PackagingTraders

5.0 out of 5 stars piping bags, 6 Dec. 2013
These are really thick piping bags and are great for piping thick icings and choux pastry. I will purchase these again. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3