Profile for Christina Campbell > Reviews

Content by Christina Campbell

Christina Campbell (Canterbury, Kent England)

Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 1 Litre
Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 1 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Decant this into another sprayer, 13 May 2015
I have used this product for a while now and it definitely works.
However this year the design of the spray top on the container has been changed. It definitely needs to be taken off he market and looked at by their design team. Despite the top being screwed on tight I found lots of the liquid pouring down the trigger handle so it was difficult to keep it going exactly where I wanted it to go and also to keep it off my clothing.
Westland this needs looking into!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2015
Great little tool to clear the dough off the work surface and also cut it into portions

Girls Like Us: Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon -- And the Journey of a Generation
by Sheila Weller

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy if you are into Music, 14 Nov. 2014
Full of lots of information....I haven't got through it all yet, but such a well written book

The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
by Georgie Newbery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, 14 Nov. 2014
Just such a lovely book to read....feels like you are having a conversation about flower farming .....so glad I bought it....Now just got to get some seeds sown....sweet peas!

Victorian Lace Today
Victorian Lace Today
by Jane Sowerby

5.0 out of 5 stars Give Yourself a Treat.....Best knitting book in ages, 18 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Victorian Lace Today (Hardcover)
This is a real winner, with beautiful photos and I want to make EVERYTHING in this book!! There's something for everyone from beginner to advanced. Would you believe it - it's written by an English woman, living near Cambridge but she had to go to US to get it published, by XrX, the people who publish lots of the knitting mags, etc. As it's an American book this means the patterns are all charted out, which I have come to realise is so great where lace knitting is concerned. Takes a little while to get into the swing of it, but now I find uncharted patterns so much more hard work. Go on, treat yourself...you'll love it

The Big Book of Juices and Smoothies: 365 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
by Natalie Savona

5.0 out of 5 stars Best juice book on the market!, 8 Jan. 2004
Loads of great juice recipes with tempting photos to encourage you to get into juicing. I flag up the ones I have the ingredients for and each morning it's easy to see which ones I could do. In fact they're so good, I now find myself daydreaming about which one I'm going to try out when I get home in the evening.....Buy this book and you won't be disappointed.

Vegetarian Cooking Without: Recipes free from added gluten, sugar, yeast, dairy products, meat, fish, saturated fat
by Barbara Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars The most used recipe book in my kitchen...., 12 Feb. 2001
I started using this book when I decided to do a 28 day detox diet and was looking for inspiration. All the recipes are very tasty and such a change from the usual veggie recipe books. Quite a breath of fresh air..If you're not sure... just go on and order it, you won't be disappointed.