Profile for emz79 > Reviews

Content by emz79

"emz79"

PCOS Diet Book: How you can use the nutritional approach to deal with polycystic ovary syndrome
by Colette Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars PCOS Diet Book, 29 Jan. 2004
If you have PCOS please buy this book! When my doctor informed me that i suffered from PCOS i felt completley lost. I left the hospital with a leaflet and that was all. I had no other help what so ever and no idea how to help myself.
My condition became worse and it started to control my life. Looking for a self help book was the last option; and what a great option it was!
this book is fantastic, it explains the condition in detail but doesn't swamp you with medical language. It offers a step by step guide to getting out of the hole that PCOS puts you in. The diet ideas are great and easy to put in to action.
When i first opened the book personal accounts of fellow PCOS ladies jumped out at me. I read them and thought " YES THATS ME!!!" For the first time i didn't feel alone and actually felt that i had the power to change my life.
since reading this book I have lost the weight i had gained, my skin is now clear, i no longer have the cravings which controlled my life and overall i feel fantastic and in control.
This book is out standing, don't suffer anymore you can turn PCOS around!!