Profile for Nooie > Reviews

Content by Nooie

Nooie

Bean Bag Bazaar® Panelled XL Bean Bag Chair Indoor/Outdoor AQUA - Extra Large Bean Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beanbag, 25 Nov 2014
Great to sit on. I'm 6 foot, 14 stone and they are plenty big enough. I bought two of these and two of the huge lounger beanbags. Very comfortable.

Bean Bag Bazaar® Panelled XL Bean Bag Chair Indoor/Outdoor BLUE - Extra Large Bean Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 25 Nov 2014
Great to sit or lie on. I'm 6 foot, 14 stone and they are plenty big enough. I bought two of these and two of the huge lounger beanbags. Very comfortable.

Bahco  8069 Black Adjustable Wrench 4IN
Bahco 8069 Black Adjustable Wrench 4IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull to have in your pocket. Does up ..., 25 Nov 2014
Very usefull to have in your pocket. Does up to 13mm. Hardly notice it in my pocket, but carry it with me everywhere!

Draper Hi-Torq 29545 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set
Draper Hi-Torq 29545 11-Piece Metric Combination Spanner Set

4.0 out of 5 stars The set seems fine, tool roll is cheap plastic, 25 Nov 2014
The set seems fine, tool roll is cheap plastic, but does the job. I did have to file the 17mm spanner by .2mm. It wouldn't fit on a 17mm nut without filing. Luckily I had bought a digital caliper for measuring for a few quid..

Hi-BagZ® 4-Way Bean Bag Lounger - GIANT Outdoor Floor Cushion Bean Bags RED - 100% Water Resistant Beanbag

5.0 out of 5 stars You need one!, 25 Nov 2014
Great to sit or lie on. I'm 6 foot, 14 stone and they are plenty big enough. I bought two of these and two of the XL beanbags. You will need quite a bit of space for the lounger, they are big...and comfortable! It came in two boxes as others have said, one for the bag with half the beans and another with more beans.

Hi-BagZ® 4-Way Bean Bag Lounger - GIANT Outdoor Floor Cushion Bean Bags PURPLE - 100% Water Resistant Beanbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 25 Nov 2014

Bronson [DVD]
Bronson [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt King
Offered by meliarecords

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter pish!, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bronson [DVD] (DVD)
This film ranks down there with "The grind" I bought both films at the same time and watched them back to back. This is my first review ever and the reason is to tell people not to buy either of the awful films. Utter pish is my best description!

The Complete Gundog Training Manual
The Complete Gundog Training Manual
by James Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars First time trainer, 1 Sep 2012
I got this to train my first dog , a labrador. It is a great book for a beginner and beyond.

The Grind [DVD]
The Grind [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Foreman

1.0 out of 5 stars One star is too much, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Grind [DVD] (DVD)
If I could rate it lower than one star I would. Quite possibly the worst film I have ever watched. Like a previous review, it could easily be done in 25 mins! Acting is pretty wooden apart from "Dave", a lot of arty shots and not much else. A waste of my time. Spend your cash on another film you never heard of..