Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. E. M. Fleming > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. M. Fleming

Mrs. E. M. Fleming "Grandma" (Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Actesso Wrist Support Brace with Thumb Splint - Ideal for thumb injury, Scaphoid fractures, Carpal Tunnel or Sprains - Beige or Black (Black, Large Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars RELIEVES PAIN, 28 April 2016
This support has really helped my wrist pain which was travelling up my arm at night.I aggravated an old injury and without it I was in constant pain.

Graphics and More 22.9 x 15.2 cm "Please Use Front Door" Metal Sign Board
Graphics and More 22.9 x 15.2 cm "Please Use Front Door" Metal Sign Board
Offered by Graphics and More Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Very clear sign, 5 Nov. 2015
We tried the subtle approach on our back gate and it didn't work. This sign is large enough to be easily seen, but only time will tell if delivery men who fling open my back gate take notice.

Adult Aviator Hat Fancy Dress Party Accessory Brown Flying War WW Bomber Airman
Adult Aviator Hat Fancy Dress Party Accessory Brown Flying War WW Bomber Airman
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, flexible and perfect for fancy dress, 5 Nov. 2015
Ideal for fancy dress. This hat is lightweight and has adjustable straps which helps with the fit. It would fit a man or woman. I am using it for my Amelia Earhart fancy dress costume. I am sure it will be perfect.

Sean wants to be Messi: A fun picture book about football and inspiration for children ages 5-10. UK edition
by Tanya Preminger

3.0 out of 5 stars Spelling error in book, 5 Nov. 2015
I think this will be a very good gift for one of my grandsons who is football mad and loves Messi. I was, however, very disappointed to find a very obvious spelling mistake in the book. I only just glanced at a few pages, but on Page 13 (bedtime story) Sean is described as getting into his PAYJAMAS!!! Perhaps I am being picky but this is for a 7 year old little boy who is concentrating on spelling and grammar at school and I think whoever 'proof read' this book did a poor job. I am keeping the book as I know my grandson will love it as a stocking filler. I may even turn it into a game and ask him if he can find the obvious spelling mistake in the book as I feel sure he will find it. Just hope this is the only one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2015 9:20 AM GMT

Milan Cosmetic/Jewellery Beauty Case Gold with Pink Stars
Milan Cosmetic/Jewellery Beauty Case Gold with Pink Stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks online, 29 Oct. 2015
This Beauty case is far too small to hold anything other than child,s jewellery. I wanted a beauty case not a jewellery box. It measures 6 inches wide x 4.5 inches deep x 6 inches tall. It is no good for hair brushes, child's perfume, hair clips, glitter spray and other girlie things I intended to fill it with.

Sister Birthday Me to You Bear Card
Sister Birthday Me to You Bear Card
Offered by PDH_ONLINE

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, 10 Aug. 2015
Smaller than expected. I think this card is overpriced. It is quite nice and the parcel the teddy is holding has some sparkle, but not one I would have chosen for my sister in a shop. It is a Carte Blanche card siz GH or 45.

HERITAGE RABBIT CAGE 100 CM INDOOR LARGE BUNNY HUTCH GUINEA PIG CAGES VRB-100
HERITAGE RABBIT CAGE 100 CM INDOOR LARGE BUNNY HUTCH GUINEA PIG CAGES VRB-100
Offered by Heritage Pet Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent size and easy to use, 5 Jun. 2015
I purchased this cage to house my granddaughters guinea pig overnight. I was looking after him for a while and had a hutch in the back garden but felt safer bringing him in at night when cool in my conservatory. Personally I would not keep a rabbit or guinea pig in a cage like this permanently. I did put a plastic dome inside the cage and put in lots of treats and toys, so that is fine overnight, but although a good size I feel a two tier hutch to allow more movement is required. It is easy to clean; having a large opening at the top and seems secure. We used plastic ties to secure the bars together. It does come with L shaped plastic corners but we found they did not fit very well. There was nothing other than the cage in the box so did not contain any accessories that someone else mentioned. Basically it was ideal for what I needed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Beeztees Ceramic Bowl Snapshot Guinea Pig, 10 x 4 cm
Beeztees Ceramic Bowl Snapshot Guinea Pig, 10 x 4 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and practical, 4 Jun. 2015
Lovely little dish. Very happy with it and my granddaughters guinea pig seems to like it too. Deep enough for quite a lot of food.

Beaphar Multi Vitamin Solution for Guinea Pigs, 100 ml
Beaphar Multi Vitamin Solution for Guinea Pigs, 100 ml
Offered by VetnPet

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective way to source vitamins, 4 Jun. 2015
It does turn the water slightly orange but my granddaughters guinea pig still drinks it. Time will tell how effective it is but I am sure he will get benefit from it as he tends to be selective with his food and this way I can be sure he is getting the vitamins he needs.

Web Password & Internet Address Notebook - Hardback A6 (Deep Blue)
Web Password & Internet Address Notebook - Hardback A6 (Deep Blue)
Offered by Brook Street Notes

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but a little overpriced, 19 May 2015
This book is smaller than it looks online. It is 6inches x 4.5 inches. The pen is nice and the paper quality good. I have only given it four stars as I feel at £8.50 it is a bit expensive. The spacing between lines is quite small but that does mean you can get four password details per page. This translates into about 24 passwords for each letter (6 page sides). There is also a small section for notes at the back of the book. I like the fact it has an elasticated closure band which keeps the book tidy. I purchased the blue which is Royal Blue. I purchased another one as a gift and feel it would be great for that purpose if it arrived boxed which would give it a more expensive look.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2016 6:10 PM GMT