ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

Profile for Baptist > Reviews

Content by Baptist

Baptist

Aliens Colonial Marines - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Aliens Colonial Marines - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Price: 4.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted, 12 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
As a massive Aliens fan, I just couldnt wait for this game.
Picked it up last night at daft oclock, booted it up and within 2 mins of playing my heart had sank.
I cannot believe how bad the graphics are, they look about 7 years old for this console, the gameplay is utterly dull and lifeless.
This is THE game I wanted to be good, and how they have dared release something so utterly tacky amazes me.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 4:14 PM GMT

Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear
Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear
Offered by Shop Radiance
Price: 89.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 28 Jan 2013
I have officially given up on Shure, after 3 sets of headphones.
My previous 2 pairs, the cable insulation cracked and they gave up the ghost. So, with the SE215's I thought, great, I can change the cable when they go.
Found these very uncomfortable to wear, where my other pairs were really good for comfort and fit.
The biggest issue though is the connection, both sides, continually cutting out and losing sound due to the connectors.
Just returned them, very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 10:38 PM GMT

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (2 x FRONT screen protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 26 Oct 2012
Had a bit of trouble installing to start with, but with great customer service and backup, I managed to get mine installed perfectly.
It really is as close as invisible as you will get, amazing product.

Not the cheapest, but I've never seen a screen protector that works this well.

Asus EeePad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1 inch Tablet with Keyboard/Dock - Grey (Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core 1.3GHz, RAM 1GB, Storage 32GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 3.2)
Offered by Xtreme

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 July 2012
Being an avid Apple fan (MacBook pro ) I took a gamble and tried this out. Really impressed with it, much more flexibility than the iPad and is beautifully built. Only flaw I've found is that some apps seem to crash alot, but this isn't the fault of asus I don't think. Great product.