Profile for SFB Elkommos > Reviews

Content by SFB Elkommos

SFB Elkommos

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Avantree 10BN Handsfree Bluetooth Car Speakerphone Sun Visor Kit support Echo & Noise Cancellation, and Multipoint support 2 phone at one time. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola or any other Bluetooth enabled mobile

Belkin 2m HDMI Male/ Male Gold Plated Ultrathin Cable - Black
Belkin 2m HDMI Male/ Male Gold Plated Ultrathin Cable - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent belkin HDMI cable, 5 Mar 2014
excellent belkin HDMI cable thanks and excellent price and used in many machines totally reliable.I recommend it to anyone .
I will always use belkin hdmi cables

Hausbell (TM) Mini H7 2.4GHz Wireless Entertainment Keyboard with Touchpad for PC, Pad, Andriod TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox360, PS3 & HTPC/IPTV
Offered by Mookie UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable Keyboard of Hausbell mini keyboard, 5 Mar 2014
iI bought this mini keyboard which connected quickly qith my android machind but the keyboard was unreliable missing letters and repeating letters without pressing and I tried this several times and the keyboard pretty unreliable.
I have to return it for refund.
I am extremley disappointed with it as I bought it for browsing but I have a bad time with it.

Sony L Series 24" Desktop Ci7 Processor 8GB RAM 2TB HDD - Black
Sony L Series 24" Desktop Ci7 Processor 8GB RAM 2TB HDD - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this vaio 3d touch screen., 2 Feb 2014
Well done sony as always expected.I enjoy playing with it .
Excellent connectivty and picture quality with a superb serviice from superb amazon which alays 5 stars for me.
HE ONLY PROBLEM IS WINDOW 8 IS NEEDING TIME TO GET USED.
Window 8.1 does not work with glassless 3 d so either use window 8 for glassless 3 d or if you upgrade to 8.1 will not work,
It was quite challenging.Also you have to upgrade power dvd 9 to mke it work glassless 3d .It was not straightforward as window 8 is still new as well as the glassless 3 d.
The screen is superb but window 8 is memory draining and needs big 8 gb ram.
I enjoy it excellent hardware with superb specifications coupled with excellent amazon servic.
Thanks again amazon for a superb and helpful customers service.

Kamor® Ultra Slim Series High Speed HDMI Cable(Male A-Male A, 2m) , Gold plated HDMI to HDMI Cable supports Ethernet(Latest 1.4a Version, 15.2Gbps), 3D, and Audio Return(Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent hdmi cable, 2 Feb 2014
This is a very nice and cheap cable but the price is gone up now.
It works well.I like using it

iGadgitz Black PU Leather Flip Case Cover for Sony Walkman NWZ-F880 NWZ-F886 NWZ-F887 F-Series Video MP3 Player with Viewing Stand + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit for sony nwz f887, 2 Feb 2014
This item is excellent for the price and protective very fast delivery.
It fits the player without making it big.

Soundfly AUX OUT MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)
Offered by SATECHI

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS ITEM DOES NOT LAST LONG, 4 Oct 2013
When I first bought it was fine bur after 15 months failed and packed up.
I changed the fuse but no way it will wotk.IT IS QUITE EXPENSIVE ITEM 46 POUNDS AND FAILS AFTER 15 MONTHS.IN THE LAST FEM MONTHS THE SOUND STARTED TO DETERIORATE AND THEN EVENTUALLY STOPPED TO WARK.46 POUND IN THE DRAIN.
I dvise to avoid this item as it does not last long.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 10:21 PM BST

TomTom Start 25 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps & Lifetime Map Updates(45 countries)
Offered by Best Digital Market

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a very problemaic tomtom, 20 May 2012
1.I have owned 3 prevous tomToms AND this is my fourth and worst which is very problematic.
1.The touch screen is very slow and not very responsive and this is very important during driving is very distracting.This slow touch screen was not in other tomtoms.
2.THE SIGNAL IS A VERY COMMON PROBLEM IS OTHER REVIEWERS.HOW CAN I USE IT WITH NO SIGNAL IT HAS DELAYED MY JOURNEY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.
3.I COULD NOT UPDATE AS IT SEEMS A PROBLEM WITHIS TOMTOM As mentioned by other customers as it can wipe all data.
4.THE SOUND IS VERY WEAK IN COMPARISON TO OLD TOMTOMS EVEN AT 100%.
5.IT SEEMS YOU CANNOT UPDATE THIS TOMTOM S MENTIONED BY OTHER CUSTOMERS.
6.I HAVE A RULE NOT TO CONNECT TOMTOM TO pc as i have lot of problems doing that in the past and also other customers said that this tomtom cannot be updated.
7. I GAVE THIS TOMTOM 1 STAR BECAUSE THERE IS NO OPTION OF 0
8.I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS USELESS UNRELIABLE TOMTOM WITH NO SIGNAL AND I USE MY 7 YEARS OLD TOMTOM WITH OLD MAPS.
IS THIS FAIR.
9. IF I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES THEY WILL TLL ME TO UPDATE WHICH IS USELESS AND DANGEROUS ACCORDING TO OTHER CUSTOMERS..

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2012 8:49 PM BST

Tub of 25 TDK DVD+R Doube-Layer DL 8.5GB Inkjet Printable Full Face White Top 25 pack spindle cake tub (Ritek S04-66)
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent tdk double layer discs, 1 May 2012
I have used a lot of these with only one failure which can be my fault.
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THOSE EXCELLENT QUALITY DISCS WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEMS ON USING THEM IN DVD RECORDERS PANASONIC AND SONY.I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM CERTAILY DOR DVD RECORDERS.I DID NOT USE THEM IN DVD WRITERS.I HOPE THEIR PRICE WILL GO DONE.THANKS FOR THE SELLER WHICH PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT THROUGH AMAZON

DVD+R MediaRange Unbranded 8.5GB 25pcs Spindel DL Injekt Full Surface in Cake Tubs of 25s Cake Box 25

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 30 April 2012
These discs are cheap but unreliable.The first box worked fine but 2 discs failed.
the second box failedn to format with panasonic dvd recorder which worked very well with tdk discs but with all multimedia failed to format .Therefore it is expensive and a ahassle to return I thought i will use in other dvd writer.2 discs failed in other dvd recorders.I never recommend those discs to anyone i wish i bought TDK as always reliable

Page: 1 | 2 | 3