Profile for Jackie O > Reviews

Content by Jackie O

Jackie O (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
August DP150A - 1.5" Digital Photo Frame - Keyring Photo Viewer with Built-in Memory for 107 Pictures - Plug & Play
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars (Digital frame Key holder) NIce Product, Great price!, 4 Mar 2010
This is a good product and for the price you can't go wrong. It is easy to use. I have a mac running osx 10.5, and it was a breeze to connect it to the mac, and get pictures on. I love it. Fantastic product. Great price.

1.5" DIGITAL PHOTO KEY RING PICTURE FRAME
1.5" DIGITAL PHOTO KEY RING PICTURE FRAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gadget, 3 Mar 2010
I love this photo key ring. It is very easy to use, picture is clear for me. The price was good. Would buy again as a present for a loved one.

LeapFrog Tag Reading System (Green)
LeapFrog Tag Reading System (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Tag system, 21 Jan 2010
This is a great product for children who are learning to read. It is easy for my 5 year old to use and he really enjoys using it. He like to explore by touching the pen onto the pictures and the character will say something relating to the story. It is Fun! and he loves it.

Junior Brain Trainer DS (Nintendo DS)
Junior Brain Trainer DS (Nintendo DS)
Offered by jakeboy1 -delivery from UK

1.0 out of 5 stars junior brain trainer, 10 Jan 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for a five year old, and he can't even get past the snake game. It is too difficult. For now, it is a waste of money. Maybe when he is a little bit older.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Bio Oil, 3 Nov 2009
I love this product. Its not very oily, just right for me. I just started using it and I can't wait to see the results. My skin doesn't feel so dry anymore.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman Briefs, 3 Nov 2009
Quality briefs for my little 5 year old. He loves spiderman so this is a hit. Thanks great stuff.!

Spiderman 3 Backpack (L)
Spiderman 3 Backpack (L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman 3 Backpack, 3 Nov 2009
This review is from: Spiderman 3 Backpack (L) (Toy)
I bought this for my son and he loves it. I must admit I like it too. It has several zipped compartments for his books and anything else he decides to put in this bag. Great product.

Canon SELPHY CP740
Canon SELPHY CP740

5.0 out of 5 stars CP740 Photo Printer, 31 Aug 2009
This review is from: Canon SELPHY CP740 (Accessory)
This is a replacement for a selphy cp740 printer I bought from the states. This is the best. It has given me no problems whatsoever, unlike the one I bought in the states. Thanks ok-go for a good product, and a great service.

Fujifilm FinePix F50/F80 Digital Camera Case - Black
Fujifilm FinePix F50/F80 Digital Camera Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm FinepPix F50fd case, 29 Jun 2009
This is a very good case for the fujifilm finepix F50fd camera. It fits the camera nicely, and is good quality.

Bulletproof Web Design: Improving Flexibility and Protecting Against Worst-Case Scenarios with XHTML and CSS
by Dan Cederholm

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulletproof Web design, 29 Jun 2009
This is a very good book, which addresses accessibility, flexibility and a whole lot more. It has examples which shows a sample site, and a rework of the site (bulletproof approach). it's all about best practices in web design. I love it! As a beginner with a knowledge of css, this is a great book for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4