Profile for Diddy dave > Reviews

Content by Diddy dave

Diddy dave

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Auraglow 8W 96 LED Low Energy Motion Activated PIR Sensor Security Floodlight Outdoor Wall Light - 100w EQV

4.0 out of 5 stars The method of setting the light could be better. The letters above each adjustment dial are not ..., 19 Oct 2014
Similar type to a number which I have bought before.Even the insruction booklet is similar.The method of setting the light could be better.The letters above each adjustment dial are not very clear,but all these types of lights seem the same.Easy to install as it was to replace one that had gone wrong.My only criticism with this one is the fixing bracket is flimsy and can be easily bent.This in fact assisted in positioning it over the wall plugs but I'm wondering if it is strong enough to properly support the weight of the lamp.
I have not been very lucky with sensor lights of this type so only time will tell how long it lasts.

Sero Standard Deluxe Pressure Cushion (No cut outs)
Sero Standard Deluxe Pressure Cushion (No cut outs)
Offered by Mobility Smart

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable cushion, 25 Jun 2014
Bought this for use in my motorhome and found it comfortable to use when relaxing on an evening.Also used it when driving but found it a little bulky when sitting on it and trying to get my legs under the steering wheel.

LED Lenser K3 Key-Ring Torch (Black) - Test-It Pack
LED Lenser K3 Key-Ring Torch (Black) - Test-It Pack
Offered by Mallinson Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent torch, 25 Jun 2014
Great little torch.Very powerful beam.Easy to change beam shape.Had a great experience picking out a tawny owl in a tree shortly after buying it.

NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
NOKIA C2-01 PU Leather Flip Case Black
Offered by DMobiletooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 25 Jun 2014
I have had this type of case for a while and found them to be suitable for me.Protects my phone from getting damaged.Only downside is the plastic sides of the holder do eventually break but by then I'm probably due a new one.

Antler Cyberlite Large 4 Wheel Suitcase Black
Antler Cyberlite Large 4 Wheel Suitcase Black
Offered by Luggage Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cases, 25 Jun 2014
I bought two cyber lite cases as presents for my daughter and son-in-law as I had bought the same cases myself and having used them on holiday found out how good they are.

N4U Online Red Premium PU Leather Pull Flip Tab Case Cover Pouch For Nokia C2-01 With Magnetic Strap Closure
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 25 Jun 2014
Nice case at a good price.Looks smart in red and fits neatly into pocket or bag.Will buy again when this one wears out.

Aptii F Plug to Coaxial Plug TV Aerial Cable Fly Lead White 4m
Aptii F Plug to Coaxial Plug TV Aerial Cable Fly Lead White 4m
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 July 2013
I bought this lead for my motorhome to connect tv aerial to TV set.a good length of cable allows me to reach tv via side window when on a site with an aerial facility.The lead is ideal for my purpose.

Be Creative 100g Mixed Sequins and Spangles
Be Creative 100g Mixed Sequins and Spangles
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of pieces, 17 April 2013
A great variety of small bits that give your garments a bit of originality.most colours and types of sequin included in the pack.

Vanish stain remover bar 75g
Vanish stain remover bar 75g
Offered by USAVEUK FREE UK DELIVERY FAST DISPATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, 21 Feb 2013
I tried all over to find this product at any supermarket and was relieved to get it.I much prefer this to other forms as I can give the stain a good rub.

Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light
Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat inflator, 21 Feb 2013
Good little tyre inflator.comes in a nice carrying case.Works well and auto cut off is very handy as my old one did not have this facility.Would recommend this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3