Profile for Ben Martin > Reviews

Content by Ben Martin

Ben Martin (London, London United Kingdom)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars How does it run?, 10 Jun. 2005
Having been out on the PS2 for some time now I think we all know how awesome a game GTA San Andreas is. However, I think the question that all PC owners want to know is how will it run on my system. Having spent a couple of hours playing about with it on my system here is my experience.
I have a Athlon XP 2200+, 1GB PC2100 RAM and a GeForce 6600GT so a moderate setup with a pretty good graphics card. I'm playing the game with a resolution of 1024x768X32 with the detail on maximum (very high), the draw distance almost full and the anti-aliasing on 2 (this can be off,1,2 or 3). This seem to run perfectly even when the action hots up. I have tried slightly higher settings and it seems to work fine on these too but I don't want to take the risk of ruining the most hectic parts of the game by pushing it too hard.
So my conclusion is that if you have a half decent PC you should get a copy of this now!! You won't be disappointed.