Profile for Marinamol > Reviews

Content by Marinamol

Marinamol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Set of 6 2xBlack 2xNude 2xClear BRA STRAP HOLDERS Stops Your Bra Straps Slipping Off Your Shoulders - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but Difficult to get on, 30 May 2014
A good idea I thought, but they are really difficult to attach to bra straps. Almost need to be double jointed. Also if straps are not very long they end up too tight. I've given up on using them after just a few times. Too much bother.
May still use if I feel the need. When exercising for instance as that's when my straps tend to keep slipping off my shoulders.

The Red Queen
The Red Queen
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books by Philippa, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Red Queen (Kindle Edition)
I love Philippa Gregory Historical Novels and got right into this series. Couldn't wait for the next one to come out. I would definitely recommend her books, think I must have read them all.

One Day
One Day
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read for a holiday, 30 May 2014
This review is from: One Day (Kindle Edition)
Good holiday read but took some time to get into it. Not my usual novel but thought I'd give it a go.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this trilogy, 30 May 2014
Just loved this trilogy and couldn't wait to read the next one. A real page turner from page one. Definitely recommend it.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium trilogy)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium trilogy)
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trilogy, 30 May 2014

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium trilogy)
The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium trilogy)
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 May 2014

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, keeps you guessing, 30 May 2014
A good read with a good story line. It certainly kept me guessing. With a surprising ending too. Would recommend it.

War Horse
War Horse
Price: 3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but sad book, 30 May 2014
This review is from: War Horse (Kindle Edition)
Get the tissues out. This is sad in parts but very enjoyable. I saw the show, Brilliant! Also the film, not as good. But the book gives the story from the horse point of view and I did enjoy that. Quite moving.

The White Queen
The White Queen
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Philippa at her best, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The White Queen (Kindle Edition)
Great books by Philippa Gregory. Love her historical novels and always Impatient for the next one. I would recommend this one.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, and good story, 30 May 2014
Bought this as I enjoyed the film. Was quite different from the film I thought. But enjoyed it all the same. Would recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6