Profile for Eb123 > Reviews

Eb123

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described - NOT BRAUN, 2 Dec 2013
The tooh brush heads themselves ae very good, not necessarily the quality but the design but no BRAUN as described in product description. They seem as if they are a polish brand and/or german, can't read the language so beware people.

Hoover Sonix Pets Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2200W
Hoover Sonix Pets Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2200W

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY BAD CHEAP PRODUCT, 9 April 2013
Ok so for the price I guess you would expect to get what you pay for...fair enough.

I bought this on 19 April 2012 and a month later my son was using the porduct and the nosel snapped off and ever since we have been sellotaping it back on. We could have contacted the seller but then to send back would have cost more money etc etc and to be honest I am slightly lazy when it comes to things like that.....maybe I shouldn't be......anyway will not be purchasing a cheap hoover again.

Naked Apron
Naked Apron
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST SAYING, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Naked Apron (DIY & Tools)
This apron has caused a lot of laughs and a lot of fun cooking time....enjoy it and don't take life too seriously!

Bosch PSB 500 RE Impact Drill
Bosch PSB 500 RE Impact Drill
Offered by Tooled-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 4 Mar 2013
Brilliant product at a brilliant price.

Would definately recommend all friends to buy this product from this website if reamins at same price. Everywhere else I looked was £50.00 upwards for something like this. Very easy to use and has helped make my front room look amazing, having built shelves and needed to drill through concrete!!!!

August DTA180 - Freeview TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars MINI AERIAL, 4 Mar 2013
No where in this advert does it say that this ANTENNA is a mini aerial and find the product and the advertisement deceptive in nature. PLEASE READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS ANTENNA

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Potential Stretchmarks YES, Old scars and stretchmarks NO!, 6 Dec 2012
I'm not hear to burst anyonre's bubbles but of course some are going to do just that!

Bio-Oil I think is a wonderful product as it is a good moisturiser for skin but I find it really irritating that these giant companies prey on those that are desperate to have the skin of these "air brushed" models we see in magazine and on the TV. PLEASE THIS IS FICTION!!!! Even if it were true do you not think that, through logic and rational that your skin type is going to be different to the next person and therefore your results will always differ from that of the person you are looking at.

Anyway, this oil I find it good for when I have done a work-out or before as this will stop any new stretchmarks forming, not becuase of the ingredients but it is always good to oils something before you stretch it, do you not think?

If you want to minimise how your stretchmarks appear I think a better option then forking out £10.97/£20.00 per bottle would be invest in some Olive Oil or any other kind of oil and do it that way, also maybe some stomach exercises. My stretchmarks weren't ever that bad to begin with nor were they dark but they have always been visible but are no so much now through a lot of work and stomach crunches to tighthen the area.

I do buy this intermittently because I like the smell and sometimes I don't want to feel like Im going to be baked or fried but it is very rare that I buy this product nowadays as oil is oil isnt it?

Maxima Green Toilet Roll 2-Ply 320 Sheets White Ref VMA320 [Pack 36]
Maxima Green Toilet Roll 2-Ply 320 Sheets White Ref VMA320 [Pack 36]
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars PAPER IS PAPER RIGHT, WRONG, 30 Nov 2012
With the economy in the state that it is in right now and everything costing so much money I am glad to be able to buy bulk from Amazon and am so grateful to have found this particular product (which for some reason is phenomenly highly priced - high street) and am amazed at how many you get for the price. I bought for about £11.00 and there are 36 rolls in the pack and therefore it works out 0.30p per roll.

Dangerous Liaisons [1988] [DVD]
Dangerous Liaisons [1988] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glenn Close
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS MOVIE, 30 Nov 2012
You can never get better then the original itself.
Malcovich, Pfeiffer and Close are absolute LEGENDS

That reminds me I need to purchase Legends of the Fall....
If you like this DVD you might also like North & South (with Patrick Swayze - CLASSIC)

Now Foods Biotin (5000mcg 120 vegetarian capsules)
Now Foods Biotin (5000mcg 120 vegetarian capsules)
Offered by DailyVita UK

4.0 out of 5 stars HMMMMM NOT SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS PRODUCT, 30 Nov 2012
OK OK so I've bought these CAPSULES from amazon a few times before because Holland & Barrett tear the **** out if with the prices for biotin about the 500/1000mcg level. This product is very cheap and I like a bargain so of course it was inevitable that this product would be on my hit list.

Now for the science part.....

I'm not sure what to make of this product really. About 7 months ago I shaved off my hair to a No.1 - I know what your thinking......I am now thinking that same thing...why would I want to look like Britney (rock on britney you bad girl, you bad)...back to the point, and decided that through summer I would rock the Amber Rose look and grow back my hair for the winter. This is what I have noticed;

1. Previous to take the Biotin my hair was growing back, although it seemed like it was a slow process nevertheless it was growing back
2. Im not sure if washing my hair everyday was drying it out and making it brittle - but it certianly was dry and brittle
3. It seemed to be growing maybe 1/2 an inch or less then that every few weeks, which seemed like forever when you are starting from BALD

4. Since taking the Biotin my hair seems to be silkier, shinier and stronger
5. It has no split ends (but that could be because I have not trimmed it since it was shaved off)
6. It is growing and seems to be quite long for only 7 months of growth after it being shaved
7. It looks healthier in its appearance (as mentioned above)
8. Also my skins seems softer and I have a glow about me
9. My energy levels are up

PLEASE NOTE: that I am also a very sporty person generally, I now eat healthy again (after a bout of eating masses of junk) and I am mixed race....and do not have traditional afro caribbean hair - my hair is actually very european but very thick.

I hope this helps someone!

Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love
Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love
by Pia Mellody

5.0 out of 5 stars IM NOT SURE WHAT TO TITLE THIS, 30 Nov 2012
OK so my therapist advised me to get this book and read it, she did this about 5-6 weeks ago and she asked me about it the other day and I lied and said that I had ordered it but it was taking a while to arrive, I feel like a bit of poo for doing that now!!!! Not only am I glad she recommended it but I am glad I actually took that big step to purchase this book. It is not often that I find myself saying that this was worth the money (as I am always searching for a bargain) but this was defiantely worth the money and TOTALLY WANT YOU TO INVEST IN IT TOO!!

Ok so about the read itself...I am writing this review early because I have never read a book (apart from The Easy Way to Stop Smoking) that took immediate effect and EVERYTHING in it and I mean EVERYTHING in it resonated so profoundly with me in one full blow.....I received the book yesterday (which was 29th November) and ordered on the 23rd November with no intention of really paying it any proper mind but I opened the book up at work which is where I had it delivered to and started reading chapter one and I am now on chapter 13 - Healthy Relationships...Bear in mind the book arrived at lets say 12noon and I went home at 5:30pm and cooked dinner for my son and I, and other household chores and still managed to get to Chapter 13. I am amazed at how engrossed I have become with reading this book and almost feel like there is a brainwashing being undone as I am reading the book and I feel empowered by it.

WHAT A BRILLIANT INVESTMENT - I will be buying this book for all my sisters (I have 3)...I HOPE THEY READ IT, FOR THEIR SAKE, NOT MINE!

Page: 1 | 2